Recent content by Sven Svennson.

  1. Sven Svennson.

    Media URLs.

    How do Media URLs work exactly?
  2. Sven Svennson.

    Mario pictures

    That's a good murder weapon. Don't ask how I know this.
  3. Sven Svennson.

    Usernames combine!

    Slavluigi Svennson.
  4. Sven Svennson.

    Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

    Did you break into this man's house?
  5. Sven Svennson.

    If you could make a Paper Mario game, what would you put in it?

    Vanilla? Yes! Bad at default? No! But, yeah. A Mario antagonist being an old character would be very nice.
  6. Sven Svennson.

    Block the above user for a stupid reason!

    Blocked because I was expecting Waluigi Time and got Waluigi time instead. There's a clear difference!
  7. Sven Svennson.

    Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

    Okay! Vote: Super Arrow. Sorry, man!
  8. Sven Svennson.

    Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

    Vote: Draq. This is for you, my man!
  9. Sven Svennson.

    Describe the above user's theme.

    Fat Princess.
  10. Sven Svennson.

    Favorite/Least Favorite YouTubers?

    BrawlFan1: Now, this is a guy that I like! His movesets are really well-made in my opinion and it does represent the character he's giving it to. I always enjoy how creative he can get with these and the jokes he makes in them are pretty good, too. But, I think the reason I like him so much is...
  11. Sven Svennson.

    Describe the above user's theme.

    Rubees! No, they're rupees. Rubees! Yeah, but... R U B E E S
  12. Sven Svennson.

    Word Association

    Bruh.
  13. Sven Svennson.

    Pi'illosonas.

    So, I've had this idea in my head for a while and I just wanted to see what would come from this! The way we'll do this is like this. Name: This is where you'll put the name of your Pi'illosonas! You can relate their name to dreams, but that's optional. Appearance: This is where you'll describe...
Back