Pi'illosonas.

How do you all feel about this?

• It's great and I'll partake in this.

• It's weird and I'll just pass on this.

• This seems pretty fun, but I'll not get too into it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
513-with-text.jpg

So, I've had this idea in my head for a while and I just wanted to see what would come from this!
The way we'll do this is like this.

Name: This is where you'll put the name of your Pi'illosonas! You can relate their name to dreams, but that's optional.
Appearance: This is where you'll describe how your Pi'illosona looks! Instead, you can make an image of them, if that's easier or more to your liking.
Backstory: This is where you'll explain your Pi'illosona's backstory! Don't worry! It doesn't have to be too extensive.
Personality: This is where you'll introduce your Pi'illosona's personality and how they act! It's quite self-explanatory.
Usage: This is where you'll talk about how your Pi'illosona aids Mario and Luigi in their adventures! It could be like opening a door or lifting a rock or something even more in depth.

Now, you should all obviously go with the website's rules, as that's very obvious.
Anyways, I'll start off with mine.

Name: Starseam. Star - Seam - Dream.
Appearance: Starseam has a blue pillow with purple stars for a head. He has pyjamas with the same pattern, color screen and a purple seam around them. His head is more rounded than other Pi'illos. His face has his eyes covered up with his pillow head. His pillow form has him still in his pattern, color choice and seam, yet just as a pillow.
Backstory: Starseam used to be a member of the Pi'illos, but he started slacking because of his sleeping. The Pi'illos got sick of his antics, so they casted him out. Dreambert still likes the guy, slightly. Starseam now just wanders around the island and just relaxing.
Personality: Starseam is a really relaxed Pi'illo who doesn't mind about whatever happens. He's a very nice and calm guy, but he does slack off a lot and sometimes sleeps on the job.
Usage: Starseam is there to help to take Mario and Luigi to any dreamy place they've encountered. It's like the golden pipe, but for the dream world.

Last edited:
Back