Recent content by Farrah Goodfairy

  1. Farrah Goodfairy

    Top 5 Favorite Mario villains?

    I don't really have a very fixed order and this has shifted around a bit over the years, but right now it'd be something like: Fawful Count Bleck Bowser Mimi Reclusa
  2. Farrah Goodfairy

    Name change chain

    61. Green Lantern [DCSHG G2] (January 2025) 62. Zatanna [DCSHG G2] (February 2025) 63. Princess Zatanna (March 2025) 64. Green Arrow (April 2025) 65. Wonder Woman (May 2025) 66. Enchantress (June 2025) 67. Ember (July 2025) 68. Batgirl [DCSHG G2] (August 2025) 69. Iris [Lolirock] (September...
  3. Farrah Goodfairy

    The official name change announcement thread

    Lyna's magic wasn't as fableously enchanting as Farrah Goodfairy's hexcellent fairy charms!
  4. Farrah Goodfairy

    Playing Mario Party alone

    I have spent many more hours playing Mario Party solo and relatively less time playing with others. I never really had friends over too routinely when I was a kid and when I did I don't think Mario Party was a usual choice (back then the only entry in the series that I owned was Mario Party 9)...
  5. Farrah Goodfairy

    Name change chain

    61. Green Lantern [DCSHG G2] (January 2025) 62. Zatanna [DCSHG G2] (February 2025) 63. Princess Zatanna (March 2025) 64. Green Arrow (April 2025) 65. Wonder Woman (May 2025) 66. Enchantress (June 2025) 67. Ember (July 2025) 68. Batgirl [DCSHG G2] (August 2025) 69. Iris [Lolirock] (September...
  6. Farrah Goodfairy

    Happy 24th anniversary to Super Mario Sunshine!

    Happy anniversary to this game. I still remember getting it on my 16th birthday back in 2019 (which was about half a year before I joined this site) and I always enjoyed it moderately, but to be candid it's my least favourite 3D Mario game by a wide margin, and I think the difficulty/jank is...
  7. Farrah Goodfairy

    Say something the above user would NEVER say

    I don't like birds
  8. Farrah Goodfairy

    Happy 30th anniversary to Super Mario 64!

    Happy 30th Anniversary to this game I first played Super Mario 64 about 7 years ago when I was 16, which was a few months before I first joined Super Mario Boards. I enjoyed it a fair amount and would be open to coming back to it in the near ish future (and am currently slowly playing through...
  9. Farrah Goodfairy

    Say something the above user would NEVER say

    Green is an awful colour
  10. Farrah Goodfairy

    Name change chain

    61. Green Lantern [DCSHG G2] (January 2025) 62. Zatanna [DCSHG G2] (February 2025) 63. Princess Zatanna (March 2025) 64. Green Arrow (April 2025) 65. Wonder Woman (May 2025) 66. Enchantress (June 2025) 67. Ember (July 2025) 68. Batgirl [DCSHG G2] (August 2025) 69. Iris [Lolirock] (September...
  11. Farrah Goodfairy

    The official name change announcement thread

    Duchess Swan didn't like Supergirl's heavy metal music.
  12. Farrah Goodfairy

    Say something the above user would NEVER say

    Why would I ever want to own a plush toy
  13. Farrah Goodfairy

    Name change chain

    61. Green Lantern [DCSHG G2] (January 2025) 62. Zatanna [DCSHG G2] (February 2025) 63. Princess Zatanna (March 2025) 64. Green Arrow (April 2025) 65. Wonder Woman (May 2025) 66. Enchantress (June 2025) 67. Ember (July 2025) 68. Batgirl [DCSHG G2] (August 2025) 69. Iris [Lolirock] (September...
  14. Farrah Goodfairy

    The official name change announcement thread

    BMO's synth music couldn't keep up with Duchess Swan's epic ballet.
  15. Farrah Goodfairy

    Should I get the Switch 2?

    My personal opinion is that at least for the time being, I haven't decided to get one as there have not so far been any exclusive titles for the Switch 2 which would justify the financial cost of buying a new system, and I am content with the amount of games and systems I already have.
Back