Sega doing Twitter poll on which game to bring to Switch

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Have you heard of Sega Ages? It isn't just your average everyday ports, a lot of new content is put into them and a lot of care is put into place.
If you have a Twitter account, Sega is open to any suggestions to which game to bring to Sega Ages, but you only get one vote so make it count, the format for vote goes for this:
移植希望タイトルは『Name of the game in Japanese here』 http://archives.sega.jp/segaages/ #セガエイジス移植希望アンケート #TGS2018
I personally voted for Burning Rangers since I always wanted to play that.

Zaxxon

YFJ said:
The answer is easily Sonic the Hedgehog. Most important game they ever made.

is literally the first game they announced for Sega Ages

YFJ said:
Oh, really? I guess I'm not up to date on this. Which games have joined the Sega Ages line so far?

The following games are announced so far:
- Sonic the Hedgehog 1 (set to release this week in Japan)
- Thunder Force IV (set to release this week in Japan)
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- Columns II
- Gain Ground
- Out Run
- Phantasy Star
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Space Harrier
- Thunder Force AC

Note that they are not necessarily all SEGA Genesis games, since for example, Columns II is currently Arcade exclusive (though a Saturn port exists). They mentioned that Saturn and Dreamcast games are in the cards. I feel that they should release both NiGHTs and Chu Chu Rocket down the line.

Thank you for reading.

Hmm...what if they decided to release Sonic X-treme on Sega Ages? (Nah, that'll never happen)

I would vote Nights into Dreams, with Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles being a close second.

Back