Let’s write a story using only emojis!

So we are going to create the next big thing! As you may know I created https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=39237.0 so I know stuff. Well in this one we write a story using only emojis! But there’s a catch. You can ONLY use emojis. . And you have to ALSO translate what the person above is saying.

EXAMPLE:

Bob187: ‍♂️♂️♀️

Meridith92: (I was getting chased by zombies one day and nobody survived.

1️⃣

GimmePizzaFan: (1 person did live though, but they didn’t know what to do, so the got on their Mac, and bought a gun.)

AND SO ON...

I got food poisoning in October for eating a totally delicious, but drunken cat had had a prior history of licking itself in the worst places imaginable, and the doctor is really confused how that's even possible.

⛲

You are sad because your pet red monster died, and you're crying with anger because an army of soldiers blew up your pet with a bomb. You then told Santa to go away because you're too sad to get toys for Christmas.

☠️☠️☠️

You were sad because your demon died, then a girl saw the scene and died. Then there was the demon who resurrected, so you summoned an Alien, but it died and turned in into a girl. You became sad.

Wow, that was just the classic Mario story (except for the alien part)...

You fell in love with two girls. Your pet monster killed the two girls, so you died of sadness and became a ghost.

♂️⬆️☠️

Back