Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
Yeah, I kinda write for The 'Shroom now! My section is called Challenger Approaching!, and in it I detail how I would like a certain character to play if they ever make it into Smash Bros. If you go to find it in the Strategy Wing, you'll learn that this is my first month on the team, which means that my section isn't all that developed yet.

Please give me feedback on writing, formatting, etc. I want to make this section as inviting as I possibly can, and I would love to hear from all of you how you would like to see the section improve. Also, you can request a character, if you want. I kindly ask, though, that if you request a character, you remain in the realm of Nintendo or third party developers close to Nintendo.

Current Sections:

Issue 122
Wart

Issue 123
Ashley

The writing is great, but I feel like the presentation could be a bit better. It's way too wordy, at least for me. Maybe show some pictures of the character in their game(s) that highlight better what move you're describing, if possible. Maybe add a list of the moves at the end of each section as well, using Template:Button if you want. There's my two cents.

On the point of requesting characters: Either Waluigi or Daisy.

Thank you! I was contemplating putting in tables like that, but all of the editing on the Wiki I had done previously was for grammar and conceptual accuracy, so I ultimately decided against putting one in if I had never worked with a table before. I'll definitely learn the skills for next time!

I got to say, congratulations! This section is a great way to start your 'Shroom career! With also a bit of improvement, you can go really far! Keep it up!

Not bad! I think it's a pretty good idea. As far as improvement, I'd have to agree with what Alex95 said. I certainly can't blame you though, since you have little experience with wiki coding.

New section is up! I unfortunately was swamped with end-of-school assignments and such, so I wasn't able to look into tables, but I did play with formating a bit, so please let me know what you think!

Back