Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fi

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Like Mario, I think a 6th Zelda character is likely. Impa is the one that makes the most sense. Midna and Tingle are already confirmed to be assist trophies, so they're out.

If not for that, Tingle would be my choice.

Aren't Toon Zelda and Tetra the same person?

I think Impa has the best shot of appearing. I think with SS and HW they would put her in since she's really been shown off a lot.

Plus, she's one of the few characters that reoccur constantly in the series that would make sense. I would like a new Zelda rep since none was added in Brawl (but knowing them, they count the Young Link -> Toon Link as a separate character, which does make sense, but really wasn't that different).

I don't want one either.

If I had to pick one though it would be Vaati.

either Ghirahim or Impa, the former I want more but the latter is way more likely to actually happen

None of the above actually. It seems obvious to me that whatever the rep for Zelda will be if there even is one. It will be an alternate version of the Main 3 and neither of the one-shot characters or recurring side characters. And I'm not a fan of Toon Zelda getting in. Give us Original Ganon. It'd be an alternate version that in no way would be a clone. Cause of Ganon's size and his Trident.

Impa.

Ninelevendo said:
Ganondorf, as long as he's COMPLETELY different from Brawl. Because in Brawl, he sucked.

Fairly certain the OP already counts Ganon as one of the five because Link, Zelda, Shiek, Toon Link, and Ganondorf.

Back