10 cool facts about Waluigi

zonegamer

Goomba
Here's 10 interesting facts about Waluigi, Nintendo's mischievous underdog and the eccentric rival to Luigi.

Over the years as a Nintendo fan, Waluigi has grown on me tremendously. I believe he's a an interesting character with lots of untapped potential and should be included in the main Mario(and Wario) titles, thus giving him more spotlight.

The Wario Bros should be sub bosses in main Mario titles, Walugi a boss in Luigi Mansion, even partners in the NSMB etc and more importantly, Waluigi should be implemented into the Wario Land/Ware series as a secondary character. There's so much potential and i hope Nintendo will wake up to this fact sooner.

"You don't like Waluigi? Too bad, Waluigi time!" :waluigi:

To be honest, I was hoping for something a little more obscure.

Neither does Luigi because Mario doesn't do character development.

Canonically, their "relationship" will never go anywhere beyond "No, believe us, they are dating! Really!" :daisy:

kind of on the same subject, but i don't see why we can't just say that mario and peach's relationship isn't a love relationship

just because she kisses him doesn't necessarily mean they're in love or something

they could be related for all you care

odds are they aren't

but they could be

and honestly, if you were a princess, and were kidnapped by a fire breathing turtle, and a fucking plumber saves your life? I think he's entitled to a royal kiss

same could be said for all the other characters really

Иeptune said:
kind of on the same subject, but i don't see why we can't just say that mario and peach's relationship isn't a love relationship

just because she kisses him doesn't necessarily mean they're in love or something

they could be related for all you care

odds are they aren't

but they could be

and honestly, if you were a princess, and were kidnapped by a fire breathing turtle, and a *bleep*ing plumber saves your life? I think he's entitled to a royal kiss

same could be said for all the other characters really
*ahem*
f5bd809a4cf6b70047ba1af8295f27ce.jpg

technically not canon as that's super smash bros., but, again, giving a ring to someone is not automatically an engagement or something

my point is that i don't see why we automatically pair off two people of the opposite sex whenever they're introduced, waluigi could be gay for all we care, just because there's a rivalry between waluigi and luigi, doesn't mean that he's trying to go after daisy, just because there's some sort of implied relationship between the two

except luigi and daisy could be considered canon, if you count the super mario bros. movie as canon, which i know you won't

Иeptune said:

Mario has neither canon nor continuity. You can say and think whatever you want about it, and no counter-evidence can be presented because there's no overarching connection between titles apart from shallow references. For all we know there could be one game where your headcanon is true.

So for example, if you want to imagine that Mario secretly has a thing for cacti and dresses them up in his freetime, you can totally do that.

Иeptune said:
I think he's entitled to a royal kiss

That's a really unfortunate way to phrase that.

Seadramon said:
So for example, if you want to imagine that Mario secretly has a thing for cacti and dresses them up in his freetime, you can totally do that.

Sig'd

Past LN1 said:
Seadramon said:
Does that mean I can imagine Mario is property of Sega?
The only limit you have is the limit your imagination has.

Back