Small sprites appear huge?

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
This has been mostly occurring on my forum. Occasionally (usually it's the same images: the sprites in one person's signature) small images will appear humongous, blurry and shoving the webpage apart horridly. Can someone tell me what this problem is? I am using Chrome, and here is a screenshot (this is zoomed out, by the way):
olROFnX.png
It only does this sometimes. Help is appreciated!

No, I know for a fact that they are small because I edited them. They are in someone else's sig, and I think it's a problem with my browser and nothing else. Maybe my browser thinks they should be big because a large image happened to be in that line of code before a new post was made? (all you people who know HTML, you probably thought I was an idiot with that last sentence, but I really know nothing about it)

Is there something I can do with my browser to fix it?

As I stated in the OP, I am using Chrome. I hardly ever use IE anymore. Can you tell from the picture what the problem is? I have no idea.

Squidward Tentacles said:
This has been mostly occurring on my forum. Occasionally (usually it's the same images: the sprites in one person's signature) small images will appear humongous, blurry and shoving the webpage apart horridly. Can someone tell me what this problem is? I am using Chrome, and here is a screenshot (this is zoomed out, by the way):
olROFnX.png
It only does this sometimes. Help is appreciated!

did you try clicking the images

Hm, maybe you should try another browser, like FireFox?

Back