Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

New update, new ridiculous expressions including carrot juice and the effects it has on him.

The damn bunny gets high or something and seeing how things are regulated on Miiverse that is ridiculous.

Oh god, they added Pokemon PC Box sprite badges....

Only Gen I right now though. I must have them.

Also got Squirtle for the Pokemon most like me. Best Gen I starter.

Magnemite is ridiculously difficult to get. Needs at least three plays to get it. :(

ohmygosh they added the pixel console badges, fucking FINALLY

managed to get all of the gba cartidges and the gbasp with my free plays (including rhythm tengoku <3) but that fucking catcher looked ridiculously impossible for me to get the og gba badge with just free plays alone so... i bought five plays for the first time. i went so long and got at least 260 badges without paying a thing dammit, but if i had to buy something i'm glad it was to get the gba badges

completed the set and also snatched up a ds and some wii accessories with the remaining plays

at least they're handing out """premium""" badges to suckers like me for each set of plays purchased between now and the middle of may.

first and last time i do it

We'll see if it's your "first and last time" heheh.

i <3 that

also, they finally brought over the new mario kart 8 badges so now my home theme menu is littered with disembodied heads

Oboro said:
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash badges in the arcade...

...yay....
I know right!? :D I got the Mario one, though I don't like how it's a freaking mega badge.

And we got more Mario Kart 8 badge types! I was waiting for those; they were in Japan first.

Europe/Australia gets Mega Man badges!

MEGA MAN... BADGES!

10 dollars... wasted.

Striker Mario said:
And we got more Mario Kart 8 badge types! I was waiting for those; they were in Japan first.
Europe got those new MK8 sets first.

How about them Animal Crossing badges!

And the Mario Tennis badges that are still here even though almost every other newly introduced weekly badge sets were taken out one week later!

At least the Metroid sprites are decent...

infinite8 said:
Europe/Australia gets Mega Man badges!
these are good badges

eli4msK.jpg

those are so fucking rad, i wonder what's on the american arcade today...

JJ4HMnd.jpg

*sigh*

well ever since i got all baby luigi badges ever (2 :3) I find it hard to go back there since I feel complete

Bunch of Pokemon and Super Mario Bros. badges this week. I wonder why...

About time they finally added the Chandelure + Cofagrigus panel.

Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam badges are in the arcade this week.

The Paper Jam sprite badges are honestly pretty ugly.

At least there are some Pokemon badges left.

I think the Dream Team-styled sprites look great at any size, which you can't really say the same for the Pokemon badges, particularly the sprites used in the PC box and the menus. The Paper Mario ones are a bit blurry though, so I don't like those that much, on the other hand.

I'm also surprised we still don't have badges from Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

WarioWare and several Ashley badges in the arcade...

..with a new type of claw apparatus!

And it's complete shit. Somehow worse than bomb.

tumblr_o7stwokiuL1s2z1y6o5_400.jpg

ashley confirmed for splatoon 2

WarioWare x Splatoon. Make it happen, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems.

I don't we've ever gotten any of the Ashley variants outside of Japan. We've got the 10 Nikki ones and 50 Isabelle ones, but never any Ashley ones. Maybe that will change in the coming weeks since they're advertising those badges in the arcade pretty hard and there's only 4 panels. Actually I think this is the only time where the WarioWare badges have been in the arcade for more than a day.

Crygor variant badges when?

Oboro said:
WarioWare and several Ashley badges in the arcade...

..with a new type of claw apparatus!

And it's complete *bleep*. Somehow worse than bomb.

I always think the hammer is worse than bomb

Back