Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

Get some Lakitus when you can. If there are Mario Kart catchers, then you might have a chance.

If you have time to waste (like a LOT of time) you could try tilting. It's extremely inefficient though, so I would recommend against it unless you're dying for a badge without spending money.

Tilting? What's that?

Striker Mario said:
I managed to exploit this trick and get all the badges in the Mario & Friends launcher badges this way, specifically, the Peach eShop, Mario Mii Plaza, Luigi 3DS Sound, and Mushrooms Mii Channel. Yup, I didn't use a single play on those.

It took me all day and I took "shifts" with Baby Luigi but I'm overall satisfied.

^This

All you do is jiggle the catchers back and forth until they move or fall or something

No, it worked on the Mario & Friends catcher with the launcher badges inside the boxes (the one with Music, Streetpass, Eshop, and Mii Maker) but that one took literally all day to get all of them.

Just as long as there's a slope and a hole, you can use it to get any badge. For NA, I got an 8 bit ? Block just by jiggling back and forth as well.

The major problem is that the badges move like plate tectonics, so you only do this if you want to spend a long time jiggling back and forth between catchers. And it depends on the catcher itself too. Sometimes it doesn't work.

You also need 1 play active as well to obtain badges.

I mean, by the tilting mechanic. If you just tilt the badges without any plays, you can't get any badges, even if they fall in the pit.

The badges have to be grounded, and there can't be really any obstacles on the right side. I don't think it'll work for those catchers, although Bowser and the Piranha Plant might move, I guess?

And there's Skarmory and an impossible to get Flygon on your first try catcher, as well as the Pokemon

We still have Super Mario Bros. badges and the Legend of Zelda ones.

The rest are all useless pieces of crap. Unless I forgot another series that isn't the hot topic today.

Baby Luigi said:
We still have Super Mario Bros. badges and the Legend of Zelda ones.
It's too bad that I dislike the Super Mario Bros. art style.

Nes remix badges today

The practice catcher was metroid themed and lo and behold:
'Ridley is too big'
Baito pls put more effort in ur memes next time

Edit:'you have reached the limit for the types of badge that can be placed on the home menu'

Wow and i still haven't spent a cent lmao
Time to put some badges away

GBAToad said:
'Ridley is too big'
I laughed at this when it appeared. I was like "in your face, Smash community".

Anyway, do more people have this thing where badge names are internal names instead of set names?
1454059067_HNI_0035_MPO.JPG

GBAToad said:
Nes remix badges today

'Ridley is too big'
Baito pls put more effort in ur memes next time

Edit:'you have reached the limit for the types of badge that can be placed on the home menu'

Wow and i still haven't spent a cent lmao
Time to put some badges away
What the hell did you do to your home menu?

Lakituthequick said:
GBAToad said:
'Ridley is too big'
I laughed at this when it appeared. I was like "in your face, Smash community".

Anyway, do more people have this thing where badge names are internal names instead of set names?
1454059067_HNI_0035_MPO.JPG
Not sure what you mean by "this thing".

"Thing" as in issue; the Rosalina badge should have a display name of "Rosalina, Mario Kart 8" or along those lines, but instead it displays the internal name given to the model.

This fucking Flygon badge, man. I don't want to be spending (more) money to get, but it's the only one in the set I have left to get. :'(

Gamefreak75 said:
This *bleep*ing Flygon badge, man. I don't want to be spending (more) money to get, but it's the only one in the set I have left to get. :'(

It's like the only badge I'd like to get in that catcher but ---ing Gligar is in the way.

Lakituthequick said:

How do you even get the name of the badge to show up? In the home screen, all it says is "Mario Kart 8 badge"

Striker Mario said:
What the hell did you do to your home menu?
i posted a shitton of pictures earlier but i'm too lazy to find them

actually nvm i found them
GBAToad said:
87kGtjz.jpg

53ScZSd.jpg

vuufkzZ.jpg

BEAgDfW.jpg

VyihBYv.jpg

ZWCUgj4.jpg

this isn't even all of them

Striker Mario said:
Not sure what you mean by "this thing".
...the rest of the sentence behind those two words.

Baby Luigi said:
How do you even get the name of the badge to show up? In the home screen, all it says is "Mario Kart 8 badge"
Well yeah, that's what is should say, but for this and several others it instead shows the badge's internal name.

So am I the only one then? Interesting.

Edit: maybe it's a thing only in my language, will see if it persists in English.

Well, yeah, but it seems to be a glitch or some exploit you did so I'm not sure what happened.

This is what my HOME menu looked like.

N8jK0J2.jpg

And then I changed arrangements. Some shortcuts, like Mii Plaza, I don't even use, but they look pretty on the screen, so yeah.

v9HFP57.jpg
uw6Uwjv.jpg
NWwDnT0.jpg

6Ob4YOA.jpg
IYP0nPy.jpg
4mkkalC.jpg

RGW9UYb.jpg

Set to English, the correct name appears.

1454184875_HNI_0036_MPO.JPG

Reverted to Dutch, the internal name reappears. So it is not an exploit I stumbled across, they simply forgot to enter Dutch names for some badges.
Shameful, seeing how random it is. If they can label a Banana but not a Super Horn, someone has got to be drunk.

In other news, this was today's practice catcher:

WVW69i14CsIVTgfNZU

I got five free plays today.

One of which was on this particular machine. No price. How ironic.

Yesterday, there was a Mario and friends catcher and it had that Mario icon badge (like, that 3D World icon thing). And I completely missed it.

0rqQWlY.png

Back