Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

Glowsquid said:
tumblr_o7stwokiuL1s2z1y6o5_400.jpg

ashley confirmed for splatoon 2
"Ashley's weapon [is] the .52 Gal Deco! Pink is a girly feeling, isn't it?"
i hate my translations
index.php

warbdsghuadhaajldfdjl
ashley confirmed for .gal scrub and i've never been happier

not to mention I've seen the app launching ashley ones holy fuckkkkkkkk

New Splatoon badges in the arcade to commemorate one year of it launching, including the Ashley Splatoon badge, Nikki one, and arcade bunny one.

Also more Super Mario Bros. and Mario Maker badges. yay...

I'm dang surprised Isabelle doesn't get a Splatoon badge

Not that I'm complaining

Oboro said:
New Splatoon badges in the arcade to commemorate one year of it launching, including the Ashley Splatoon badge, Nikki one, and arcade bunny one.
same but minus the ashley, nikki and arcade bunny ones
such ass

GBAToad said:
Oboro said:
same but minus the ashley, nikki and arcade bunny ones
such ass
holy shit we just got the ashley splatoon badge
such not ass

I'm glad that the Mario & Friends badges have returned, because I haven't gotten that Donkey Kong one! I've already gotten pretty much the rest of the cast, and the Mario & Friends badges are the only ones I don't mind spending money on to get.

Thanks for reading.

ASHLEY AND WARIOWARE BADGES EVERYWHERE
YES

Oboro said:
Oh yeah, NA finally got the Rhythm Heaven badges.
DAMN IT

http://gonintendo.com/stories/260908-nintendo-badge-arcade-north-american-update-for-july-7th-2016

fucking finally

edit: one set complete already

i warned you, wallet

now 2 sets

they probably realized how much people wanted the Mega Man character badges so they require you to have at least two plays to get a Mega Man badge.

Robin and Lucina badges require at least 5 plays to obtain.

Not sure if it's using Nintendo Badge Arcade to promote amiibo or using amiibo to promote Nintendo Badge Arcade.

Either way, things are looking bad.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-gytb-custom-badges-made-really-really-simple.404355/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-full-guide-to-3ds-home-menu-badge-customization.403854/

Probably requires an exploit for your 3DS, but it's likely worth it.

Yo-kai Watch badges in the arcade now. You know, that game me and probably only one or two other people on the forum played. :poshjr:

Eh I kinda stopped caring about that game for several reasons:

1. Limited number of badges you can customize (the biggest killer, why bother getting any more when I'm thrust upon that limit so damn easily?)
2. I've pretty much got all badges I really wanted already.

Baby Luigi said:
Eh I kinda stopped caring about that game for several reasons:

1. Limited number of badges you can customize (the biggest killer, why bother getting any more when I'm thrust upon that limit so damn easily?)
2. I've pretty much got all badges I really wanted already.
3. Money.

Back