Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

ABswitch0.jpg
ABswitch1.jpg
ABswitch2.jpg
ABswitch3.jpg
ABswitch4.jpg
ABswitch5.jpg
ABswitch6.jpg

(Also that's fantanoice bottom-left, that's pretty neat how those Mii's aren't all random)

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/02/mega-man-badges-coming-to-nintendo.html

i'm sorry, wallet

Ooh, Valentine's day badges in the arcade.

Of course, I went straight for the Tomodachi Life badges they added. I don't know why but I'm always compelled to go for those badges first before the other ones. They look great on the home menu.

In an NES REMIX set, I nabbed a SMB2 Shy Guy badge. However, the actual badge is tiny; it's about a quarter of the size of the box it fits in. Whhyyy...

ashley valentines day badges
and pixel gba badges

japan why do you forsake me so

The Pyro Guy said:
In an NES REMIX set, I nabbed a SMB2 Shy Guy badge. However, the actual badge is tiny; it's about a quarter of the size of the box it fits in. Whhyyy...
Probably to scale with the other badges SMB2 badges, which usually are one tile big.

Oboro said:
Ooh, Valentine's day badges in the arcade.

Of course, I went straight for the Tomodachi Life badges they added. I don't know why but I'm always compelled to go for those badges first before the other ones. They look great on the home menu.

I don't even care for Tomodachi Life but I know for a fact that their badges are top-tier material.

Mario Kart 8 badges!!!!

And even better......BABY EFFIN LUIGI

WHO I DIDN'T GET.

AARG

at least he'll be there for some time

I got Mario on a kart and that chocolate Mario on a hook, which is great! Also, via tilting, I got that giant block with Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach.

Mario_OK%21_-_Animated_Sticker.gif

None of that (except for the tilting) wouldn't have happened if today's practice catcher didn't vomit out a whopping 36ish practice badges along with a red marked one, so I got 6 free plays today. Nintendo must've known that my birthday's coming...

I doubt I'll be this lucky again...

Finally, Fire Emblem Fates badges in the arcade!

I got Xander for the personality quiz...

Hmmm, nah, I forgot the name of who I got. They all look the same anyway.

Damn that Luigi is impossible to get in 1 try.

They also have Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone (though Magnezone looks like a ---- to get though :()

I love that.

I'm not even done getting the Fates badges yet and Nintendo decides to dump like 15 new Pokemon machines on me. :(

Threek said:
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/02/mega-man-badges-coming-to-nintendo.html

i'm sorry, wallet

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/02/check-out-all-rockman-badge-arcade.html

money, no

stay in the wallet

Based Arcade Bunny is giving two free plays each day until next week to celebrate 1 million customers for the Badge Arcade. Managed to clear the Magnezone board thanks to the free plays + red bonus from the Practice Machine.

Of course, the popular machines were Mario and Animal Crossing so a bunch of those were brought back. >_>

I asked bunny man if Animal Crossing badges are the most popular, but he said, no, it's Super Mario Maker.

Liar.

I want the machine with the glaceon badge back.

WHY THERE MUST BE SO MUCH ANIMAL CROSSING?

I can honestly tolerate the load of mario badges because he's the nintendo mascot.... but animal crossing... eeh.

Fire Emblem Fates children portraits and sprites in the arcade now.

Also, I legit cried at this part in the game. It didn't have to be this way...

WVW69i-vqCcdB1Hvp8

for me I was like "ok" (I looked through the spoilers anyway considering that if I ever get the game I'll end up forgetting about it) "thanks for the free play" and I wasted it on obtaining a bullet bill badge from one of the Mario Kart 8 catchers that the bunny explicitly stated that they would be gone today

Back