Space Pizzas ate Monday

Smasher the epic DJ guy

I know he isn't doing that but the pictures makes me feel that

Gee Fate, if only there was a way for you to revenge yourself on that uppity cloaked jerkwad. IF ONLY THERE WERE A NEAR-LIMITLESS NUMBER OF WAYS KARMA COULD RESOLVE THIS. IF ONLY HE'D JUST DIE AND BE REPLACED WITH ME AND I COULD BE IMPORTANT AGAIN AND

[me=SiFi]gets mauled by karma[/me]

just read through what i've missed, loving it so far

New scene :goomba:

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch2Sc2

Sorry for the long break. I've been recovering from writing a play on super short notice and my creativity has been drained and dead for a good while afterwards.

Oh man ChanServ as a character brings back memories. I used to ship myself with her but I can't even remember how serious I was about it. Also I kind of still find it lame to this day that she's just Katt Monroe.

Of course she does. Everyone remembers Blatt Blonroe.

the animations are such a nice touch, even the faint pulsing of Anton's holograph thingy adds so much atmosphere to the panel it's in

also the little details on the vital signs are cool, the dragon's body temperature(?) appears to be really high (like duh, but it's still neat)

can't wait for the next scene

i remember when i was married to chanserv <3

but then i rewrote time, causing us to had never been married in the first place :(

GBAToad said:
the animations are such a nice touch, even the faint pulsing of Anton's holograph thingy adds so much atmosphere to the panel it's in

also the little details on the vital signs are cool, the dragon's body temperature(?) appears to be really high (like duh, but it's still neat)

can't wait for the next scene

Thanks! Panels feeling atmospheric is something I'm trying to focus on, along with having varied, interesting environments. And yes, the number measures body temperature.

Eri Ayase said:
Why isn't she called Serv-chan though?

I thought about it, but it would have wrecked the community-established pattern that most bot's names end in -Serv. I didn't want to destroy consistency for that.

In the end, the thing I went with is a silly word play, so essentially I replaced a joke with another joke. Nothing was lost that way.

For everyone who missed it, there was another scene following the one I announced yesterday.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch2Sc3

Plus a new one today :goomba:

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch2Sc4

I've got a cube and a sphere floaty thing, now where's my pyramid to complete my magikoopa magic set???

Also I can't believe doomy denied milk even though I totally can believe it. I'm gonna have to wait until he falls asleep and just siphon it into him. There's many possibilities since it seems this holographic milk carton creates real milk; this is a wonderful future.

Derpl Zork said:
I've got a cube and a sphere floaty thing, now where's my pyramid to complete my magikoopa magic set???

Patience. It will come.

Threek said:
Do tediously long elevators have music in them?

Yes, set to loop forever and ever.

I redesigned Chanserv
She is literally a Mega Man recolor (well not literally a recolor of mega man himself but)
Still an improvement

lTv4HTP.png

2257 said:
i cant help but think that if the cyanserv ai were skinnable, anton would have already chosen something other than a catgirl witch. that just doesn't strike me as his style at all

I love that the actress who plays Six is the voice of EDI, it's so perfect, she's definitely on my ship somewhere somehow, maybe I just need to get to a resurrection ship to dock with it and pick up some spare Six bodies

also, "One would think a society as technologically advanced as this one would be able to invent less-tedious elevators.", you know bonesy I totally could've let you fly off into space so don't be such a cheeky shit fuck you bonesy

ckaHPVA.gif

Back