Space Pizzas ate Monday

The humor is amazing as always :D

I am so glad/honored you approached me about this, I might never have discovered it what with me being such a Mindless Junk Hermit, and here you are thinking "maybe my worst friend sifi might like to be in this" wow

And another new scene:

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch1Sc5

This one is quite magical.

but edo

it's too early for my birthday

and too late for valentines

i'm not even mad that you used my old oc instead of my current one because you found the perfect use for the former

Puddin must know this place pretty well. After all, where else would they meet up with Soxanne?

it was very clever of the architect to put in access to that pocket dimension. good job

SPaM_1-01-05_03.gif

I'm actually not even joking, this is a literal representation of what my room looks like irl

right down to the magical orbs lying around the room and the sock hanging out of the drawer

It should also be noted that the facility uses socks as an alternative fuel source in case of shortages thanks to its access the cloth dimension. If you're ever wondering where your missing socks go from your laundry you can feel safe knowing that I'm burning them to scoot around in space. It would also be nice if you would wash them more often because burning them makes the place smell like the strange cheeses from Bonesy's homeland.

Derpl Zork said:
It should also be noted that the facility uses socks as an alternative fuel source in case of shortages thanks to its access the cloth dimension. If you're ever wondering where your missing socks go from your laundry you can feel safe knowing that I'm burning them to scoot around in space. It would also be nice if you would wash them more often because burning them makes the place smell like the strange cheeses from Bonesy's homeland.

Oh my god! Stop reading the script! :mad:

So do I.

Also you can use me if you want. Although it's fine if you don't

Do you guys even know how fucking hard it is to keep an entire spaceship clean?

especially when theres dragons destroying half of it every other day

Back