Space Pizzas ate Monday

so in this universe, everyone's gonna make protomen references as opposed to megas references?

this is entertaining and interesting, i'm looking forward to the next one but i won't rush you

Captain America said:
so in this universe, everyone's gonna make protomen references as opposed to megas references?
i'd believe so

Captain America said:

In space, no one can hear you play your solo.

"SK's Interest joined your party!"

Well I tried to be clever.

your moustache looks dumb, go back to shaving it off

A new scene:

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch1Sc3

Lots of talking, a little more space again than in the last one, maybe a bit too much.

Not a dragon, a SPACE dragon.

Totes different, dude.

When is it ever?

EDIT: Shit, wait, I forgot this is supposed to be science-fiction. I must make up some pseudo-scientific babble that explains what happened and is enough to convince at least a layman.

Uhhh...

The shutter gates that adorn various sections of the connective bridges consist of interconnected metal plates for shielding and stabilizing purposes, and in emergency situations are also able to secrete a fast-hardening plasma to hermetically seal hull breaches even in cases of extreme deformation. All high-traffic areas of the station are furthermore equipped with sensors that check air pressure and pump additional oxygen into the room if necessary.

As for how two people can breathe while explosive decompression is going on: One is undead and presumably doesn't even need to breathe, the other is vocalizing his immense hatred through sheer force of will regardless of the circumstances and negative effects on his health. Because he's that angry.

Peridot said:
As for how two people can breathe while explosive decompression is going on: One is undead and presumably doesn't even need to breathe, the other is vocalizing his immense hatred through sheer force of will regardless of the circumstances and negative effects on his health. Because he's that angry.

I can confirm that this is how I get through each day unscathed.

Also I'm so cute and obviously super smart, powerful, adorable, and a great leader with lots of style, perfectly coiffed hair that can survive the vacuum of space, and taste in architecture. This is basically non-fiction. I'm also super good at planning for disasters as you can tell by that perfect placement of that button just in reach of my freshly-pedicured foot to boop.

I also like how in the exaggerated cartoony bits it looks like I'm wearing footie pajamas without the feet. Elegance, style, and functionality all rolled into one chic haute couture robe that's also hydrophobic yet breathable, and easy to clean, even though I have such good posture, balance, and poise that I never make any spills.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch1Sc4

New scene! :blooper:

Back