New Nintendo 3DS

Baby Luigi said:
Well it's not like PS4 and Xbox One are any sort of OMG CREATIVE NAMES either.

Ikr Xbox One is like the shittiest name ever.

Can't really say anything about the ps4 because Sony just umbers their consoles.

It seems Nintendo has a rule that they can't go a year without releasing a new handheld. My 3DS works fine, so I'm not getting it. Those new covers look cool, though. I always wanted to get a cover.

Purple Yoshi said:
It seems Nintendo has a rule that they can't go a year without releasing a new handheld. My 3DS works fine, so I'm not getting it. Those new covers look cool, though. I always wanted to get a cover.
I probably will need a cover to avoid breaking mine.

I think that my XL works fine, and I won't need a new 3DS. Especially when there's an update in October that gives us plently of new features.

I'm not buying a new console just for Xenoblade, Monster Hunter, FFE and C-stick in Smash. I'm not buying until there's more reasons to justify a purchase. Simple as that.

MidnaFreak said:
Baby Luigi said:
Well it's not like PS4 and Xbox One are any sort of OMG CREATIVE NAMES either.

Ikr Xbox One is like the *bleep*tiest name ever.

Can't really say anything about the ps4 because Sony just umbers their consoles.

tbh this name is LEAGUES stupider

imagine 20 years from now when this handled becomes obsolete

nope, it's region locked

oh well, doesn't matter much to me anyway

Hilary Briss said:
nope, it's region locked

But an ALIEN told him! IT'S GOT TO BE TRUE

Lakituthequick said:
Why do people even give about region locks so much anyway?

Well because that way you can't play japanese games.

Either people can't wait for a game that releases first in japan, it's somehow cheaper to import it, it wasn't released overseas, or they simply prefer playing in japanese.

I personally don't care but there are quite a few people to who it does matter from where they get their games.

Ofc you could always buy japanese hardware, but that's not the point here.

Lakituthequick said:

Because its typical corporate actions that ---- on consumers in the name of.combating piracy

Lakituthequick said:
There's little to gain from it; if you move to another country, you have to buy essentially a new system; regions that have unreleased games are screwed; oh, and there's little to gain from it. And maybe some other things.

Apart from the fact that PAL (and others that I forgot the names of) seems to get the short straw every single time when it comes to games, DLC or even hacks, basically what Mario said.

Um, so the people in my class keep calling it the LL and they say that the LL will be the release name here.

Well, I've tried everything, and they won't listen. Time to give up.

The most knowledgable Nintendo fans in my grade only know stuff about Pokémon.

The most knowledgable Nintendo fan at my school will be my brother when I teach him all of this

Stargazing said:

The most knowledgable Nintendo fan at my school will be my brother when I teach him all of this
Haha this so much.

And there was a guy who claimed to be a hardcore Nintendo fan, and I was like, "ok. Where is Lucas from?" and he didn't know. lawl

Hackmon said:
Stargazing said:

Haha this so much.

And there was a guy who claimed to be a hardcore Nintendo fan, and I was like, "ok. Where is Lucas from?" and he didn't know. lawl
I found out where Lucas was from when I was 10 bc Smash Bros

Stargazing said:
Hackmon said:
Stargazing said:

Haha this so much.

I found out where Lucas was from when I was 10 bc Smash Bros
Yeah I mean you got to at least know where the playable characters come from.

May as well say Sonic is from Super Smash Bros. with that logic.

I'm not being serious, I know where Sonic is from.

Back