Pokken Tournament

How about Hydreigon or a Legendary like Keldeo or Meloetta?

One Pokemon I overlooked earlier is Golurk. I feel that it is a good fit in a fighting game since it clearly looks like a fighter, plus it's not a Fighting-type (so it also increases type diversity since I believe Ground-types are not known to be part of it).

Thanks for reading.

blaziken.jpg

Blaziken is coming in an update in August. Looks like the arcade machine will be able to be updated with more characters over time.

'Pikachu Libre' fuck yes, that's amazing.

GalacticPetey said:
Why is he his own character?
probably has its own unique moveset, they already showed a unique special attack at the end. In the case that it isn't, it's just roster padding.

wow that trailer actually looks pretty cool
definitely piqued my interest even though im not a fighting game fan

The game is officially called Pokémon Tekken in Germany now.

Why

Did they have to make it any more appearent that this is a Tekken crossover?

If anybody wants to watch the invitational for some gameplay; http://www.twitch.tv/pokemon/v/12027733?t=5h3m17s

I'm only up to the second match (Hugs-Machamp and NYC Fab-Charizard). Weavile looks really good, the game itself looks a lot more fun than all the other footage I've seen led me to believe.

I hope the game has at least 4 more playable characters by the time it gets published on Wii U. By that time, they better have Exeggutor, Abomasnow or some odd ball pick in the rooster, I'm not satisfied with the popular-pokespam.

Glitchy said:
Garbodor would get a lot of backlash from fans being one of the most hated Pokémon. Bisharp or Golurk would be cool though.

In the other hand, who wouldn't want to kick the crap out of Garbodor?

Reminds me of fighting Jinpachi in Tekken 5.

Looks cool, I wonder if they'll make him playable, and if they do, whether it'll be regular Mewtwo or Dark Mewtwo. Dark can be seen going into w/e the hyper mode is called I think, so if they make Dark Mewtwo playable it'd only be his Mega Mewtwo X form. Maybe the same with regular style Mewtwo.

I don't mind if they keep him as a special boss though.

0/10 not karate weasels

Solid choice but I'll still be rolling with rasslin' Pikachu for the most part.

yo pikachu libre's hyper combo or whatever is the best thing

friggin' electric moonsaults

Back