Pokken Tournament

GalacticPetey said:
According to Serebii, Frogadier and Eevee are support pokemon. Not sure what this means for Greninja.
STILL HOPING FOR DLC EEVEELUTION PACK

0d7d44131f37546aa75e12bc6310a1fb.jpg

It has been announced that the NicoNico Choukaigi stage show in Japan, running on April 25th to April 26th is to showcase Pokkén Tournament. In it, it is said to reveal the latest information, as well as have exhibition matches with famous Pokémon Voice Actors. We'll bring more on these announcements as and when they come
Probably when we'll get the next few characters.

If this comes out on Wii U eventually, then Gengar will be an insta-main. Go Ghost types!

this could potentially be the first pokemon game ill ever buy if it comes to wii u

(i do not count the pokemon silver i had once which i only played to like the second town)

Gengar's a very solid choice.

Charizard is no shocker, but I can't say I expected Weavile. I think it's a cool Pokemon that works well as a fighter so I'm certainly fine with it

Do you think they'd sneak in one Gen V Pokemon, though?

Didn't realise that we still haven't have any Generation 5 Pokemon yet. Zoroark seems like a decent choice, but personally, I would like to see Garbodor being part of the fighter list, due to its uniqueness.

Thanks for reading.

Back