Brawl Mod: Project M (Doesn't require hacking your Wii/Wii U!)

Ah.. can i use my USB to download this?

It's much more complicated than just sticking your USB into your Wii.

You can, but if you're talking about where I got it, you can't get it since i personally made it

ernesth100 said:
No I mwan downloading Project M!

OP said:
You must have:
1. A Wii or Wii U console
2. A copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. About 360-400 MB of space on a 2GB non-HDHC SD Card
4. And a way to put files on your SD Card from your computer

Seriously, that's it!

I still think it's TBA...I'm a bit slow on Smash news

Little late on this, but there's a new update for Project M out.

It's mostly glitch fixes. In addition, Roy, Mewtwo, and alt costumes no longer cause lag.

Oh, and the sexy new startup screen.

Like Giga Bowser, he is playable by holding down L or R during character and stage selection. If he dies, he respawns by himself, so you don't have to worry about killing Nana.

Gah, this is painful for PAL users.

Maybe you can mod your Wii to force it read NTSC discs, but you might as well just softmod it.

be a real man, get an NTSC iso, get an external hard drive and get a USB Loader

that's what I did to play after my disc drive broke

Yeah, I was about to advocate the unthinkable.

Just go for it. You shouldn't spend it again just because of some stupid miniscule differences in PAL and NTSC. You can't be missing out on mods. Nobody should.

fantanoice said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
can pal people play it yet?
You can if you hack / Dolphin :v

You still need a ROM.

And if you're gonna get a ROM, you might as well just hack your Wii to force it read discs as NTSC.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
fantanoice said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
can pal people play it yet?
You can if you hack / Dolphin :v

You still need a ROM.

And if you're gonna get a ROM, you might as well just hack your Wii to force it read discs as NTSC.

Holy hell, don't do that, just boot it from USB.

On Smashboards I found this neat thing that allows for an extra 32 stages to be read as essentially custom stages that could be added without replacing stages in the game. Here's a list of the stages I added. I also added appropriate music for the stage (Though with these you can only have one song)

Autumn Falls (New Stage)
Boo Mansion (New Stage)
Bowser's Castle (New Stage)
Brinstar Depths (Melee Stage)
Great Bay (Melee Stage)
Luigi's Mansion (Recolor of Dracula's Castle with Luigi's Mansion in the background because Luigi needs his stage back)
1-1 (New Stage)
Planet Zebes (SSB64 Stage)
Sector Z (SSB64 Stage)
Southern Fairy Island (New Stage)
Wing Cap Tower (New Stage)
Yoshi's Story (SSB64 Stage)
Mewtwo's Stadium (New Stage)
Peach's Castle (SSB64 Stage)
Mushroom Kingdom (SSB64 Stage)
Pumpkin Hill (New Stage)
Master Emerald Shrine (New Stage)
Good Egg Galaxy (New Stage)
X-Zone (New Stage) (A bit buggy, a few invisible platforms. Might replace. Need to find something that fits with Sonic Lost World's Final boss music. I don't want to give that up xP)
Aquatic Mine (New Stage)
Battlefield (SSB64 Stage)
Abandoned Factory (Brawl/Subspace Stage)
Final Destination (SSB64 Stage)
Flat Zone (Melee Stage)
Metal Harbor (New Stage)
WHAT IS LOVE?! (New Stage) (It's a joke stage I found on Brawl Vault that came with a BRSTM of What is Love and has Wario, Waluigi, and Mr. L moving their head like the What is Love gifs in the background and characters fight on the front of their car)
Molgera's Room (New Stage)
Vs. Bowser from Super Mario 64 (New Stage) (It's the place you fight Bowser the 3rd time. The stage even gets smaller and turns into the star shape eventually)
Poke Floats 2 (New Stage) (Fanmade Sequel to the first Poke Floats with different Pokemon)
Egg Carrier (New Stage)
Perfect Chaos (New Stage)
Past Master Emerald Shrine (New Stage)
Wheel Cave (New Stage)
Venom (Melee Stage)
Club Titiboo (New Stage) (Because poor Lucas needed a stage when Fourside took New Pork City away)
Falcon Flyer (Brawl/Subspace Stage) (The place you fight Ridley in Brawl's story mode. Just with no Ridley of course xD)

For the most part it's bringing back the rest of the SSB64 stages, a few Melee stages, bringing in more Sonic related stages (Particular to Adventure 1&2) and other stuff for fun.

^That's really sweet, although I'm running out of space in my SD card. I'd love to have more stages; who doesn't?

Hey, is this even compatible with cBliss?

CBliss basically extends the amount of recolors for each character to 10 slots. I'd use it if it didn't have compatibility issues with Riivolution.

Download Project M onto an SD Card

Buy an External Hard Drive, format it as WBFS

Download SSBB's WBFS File and move it to the Drive- use WBFS manager for this

Use LetterBomb to crack your Wii

Download USB Loader GX

Use USB Loader GX to load the US Version of Brawl

Crackin355 said:
I thought this was amazing, so I'm just going to put this here. Mew2King (Fox, Marth) vs Armada (Pit)
So goooood. Armada is like, my favourite Smasher.

Back