Brawl Mod: Project M (Doesn't require hacking your Wii/Wii U!)

If anyone here has the released dev build of Project M and likes playing as Lyn but wish the alternate costumes worked (if you try to use anything else aside from default in the current build it crashes) someone released a fix for that here

They are working on a mod on the Wii U version of Smash 4 as further development that is based on this mod, maybe they are picking up what Project M stopped but with a different game, different developers. Miiverse doesn't allow talking about mods they consider Smash mods as "Criminal activity". :mad: Well the mods is created by fans of the series, played by fans of the series. How can that be Criminal activity? :koopa: :koopa:

Because Nintendo is usually 10 years behind on everything.

The thought of a Project M for Wii U is exciting, but at the moment it seems unlikely. People have started being able to mod the game but still not quite to the level of Brawl.

Melee gameplay, new costumes, new stages, and maybe even new characters with Smash 4's graphics would be spectacular. It's a pipe dream, but whatever.

Hope they change up the upper-blast zone KOs to be always Star KOs. Not only because it's tradition (and from personal satisfaction of landing Star KOs) and consistency, it's also a favor for Jigglypuff. Or they can sync up Star KOs and Screen KOs to last the same amount of time. Anyway, I wonder if Meleefication for Smash 4 would include moving the blast zones closer too and even reducing the shield stun.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the moment when the modders can make an unrestricted camera cheat. That was awesome in Brawl.

I've seen it done in a few videos, but I have no idea where to download it.

I know it's used in someone's video of Magicant being made for Wii U, that's pretty awesome.

if it doesn't work for you, it's a problem on your end, not the hacker's one. you probably did something wrong.

I take a two-gigabyte Transcend SD card,made sure there were no custom stages on it, put all the files on it, and put it in my Wii U.

did you delete all custom stages in the game?

what is your format of the sd card? you might need to reformat it.

Baby Luigi said:
did you delete all custom stages in the game?

what is your format of the sd card? you might need to reformat it.
Depends. Does it include on the Wii U itself?

"Format of the SD Card"? What?

SuperDoom said:
Depends. Does it include on the Wii U itself?

That's a yes or no question. You have to delete all custom stages in your game, that includes the sample custom stages that everyone's copy of Brawl comes with.

SuperDoom said:
"Format of the SD Card"? What?

http://www.wikihow.com/Format-an-SD-Card

I would play Project M.

If it had PAL compatibility.

I got the costumes and music at least, most of the other stuff that I use is random other stuff from Brawl Vault anyway. Balanced Brawl at least has a PAL release, although they've forgotten some of the sound files on Falcon among other stuff.

Back