Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

smash4131.jpg

It's because the antenna thing he has on his head looks like Buu's, right.

well I am going to laugh at you.

you denied it and called it photoshop.

but at the end you were wrong.

I am going to say "told you so"

Hm...well, it doesn't look much like Mewtwo...Ah, whatever. Maybe it's some kind of earlier version of Mewtwo? It looks a lot more like Mew.

ok there's apparently going to be two forms.

also one of them will be called "Godspeed" form.

I do hope it's not in the games, although I doubt it won't be.

I wonder what reason they'll give for a clone of a legendary to have alternate forms. I mean, Genesect's forms are just different coloured discs.

GalacticPetey said:
That's nothing. The shiny Genesect is red.
oh please.

I'll take my bet and say that the other mewtwo form resembles frieza's last tranformation or cooler's last tranformation.

GalacticPetey said:
There is no other form. That was the only thing revealed.
didn't the show say that three forms were going to be revealed next week?

only one was revealed.

the other 2 remain a mystery.

Bulbapedia said that they hadn't confirmed that it was an alternate form of Mewtwo. It could be related to Mewtwo, like Manaphy and Phione. It might be a new 6th gen Pokemon rather than a new form of an old Pokemon.

And honestly, that makes a lot more sense.

Panne said:
GalacticPetey said:
There is no other form. That was the only thing revealed.
didn't the show say that three forms were going to be revealed next week?

only one was revealed.

the other 2 remain a mystery.
There were three pictures with question marks over them. All those pictures showed this.

Purple Yoshi said:
Bulbapedia said that they hadn't confirmed that it was an alternate form of Mewtwo. It could be related to Mewtwo, like Manaphy and Phione. It might be a new 6th gen Pokemon rather than a new form of an old Pokemon.

And honestly, that makes a lot more sense.
Mewthree
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us
^This also states that it is connected to Mewtwo, not calling it an alternate form.

There was so much irony with the rumors and then the rumors coming real, that it really hurts.

I actually like this new Mew. It's looks like the genetically perfected Mewtwo.

Note how I said "genetically", and how there is DNA in the japanese names of Pokemon X and Y. Perhaps this generation will be all about the "completion" of some pokemon.

Back