Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Well I'm calling it Mewthree.

Here's the full size artwork if anyone wanted it:

New_Pokemon_-_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg

I'm taking that Pokemon as a new form for Mewtwo, especially when you realize that Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus look much different from their Incarnate Formes when they're in their Therian Formes.

Maybe a new key item that's exclusive to Mewtwo may trigger the form change (similar to how the Reveal Glass can alter the forms for the Kami Trio), which I've dubbed the Splicer Forme. And like with the Kami Trio, the form change can be reversed.

Mewtwo - Standard Forme
150Mewtwo.png

HP: 106
Attack: 110
Defense: 90
SP ATK: 154
SP DEF: 90
Speed: 130
Total: 680

Mewtwo - Splicer Forme
New_Mewtwo.png

HP: 106
Attack: 120
Defense: 70
SP ATK: 184
SP DEF: 70
Speed: 130
Total: 680

Mewtwo's Splicer Forme sacrifices some of its defenses to boost its offenses, with its base special attack getting the strongest power boost. While in the Splicer Forme, Mewtwo's base special attack exceeds that of Deoxys's Attack Forme; 184 vs. 180. Its base HP and base speed remain the same as that of the Standard Forme, however. Also, it'll still have a lower base stat total than Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, and Arceus.

GalacticPetey said:
Mewtwo's special attack is already monstrous. If that thing used a STAB Psychic or Psystrike, that would hurt like hell.

But when you take into account that Mewtwo's Splicer Forme would be more frail than that of the Standard Forme, it wouldn't be able to take heavy hits that well. Remember that Attack Forme Deoxys also sacrifices its defenses to boost its offenses.

I already hate this Pokemon

Apparently, it's not an alternate form, but rather a new legendary, supposedly. It'd make sense, though, considering that this generation will have to do with genetics, it seems.

I agree that the concept of it is pretty clever (after all, Mewtwo was created from genetics) and maybe Deoxys can be involved in it, but I still hate the Pokemon nevertheless

Looker said:
Apparently, it's not an alternate form, but rather a new legendary, supposedly. It'd make sense, though, considering that this generation will have to do with genetics, it seems.

Who knows. Maybe it's just a curveball to throw us off or something.

Baby Luigi said:

You're not alone. I'm currently having a rage attack. One would have to be very stupid to not realize that that thing is obviously an alternate form of Mewtwo.

Fuck this shit. The only positive thing I see about this is that Mewtwo is getting some importance and prominence again and that means he may be added to the Super Smash Bros. roster again.

Looker said:
When Kyurem's forms were released, they were marketed as "New" Pokemon. It's probably just a form change.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

You're not alone. I'm currently having a rage attack. One would have to be very stupid to not realize that that thing is obviously an alternate form of Mewtwo.

Fuck this shit. The only positive thing I see about this is that Mewtwo is getting some importance and prominence again and that means he may be added to the Super Smash Bros. roster again.
Dude, calm down. It's just a video game.

GalacticPetey said:
Looker said:
When Kyurem's forms were released, they were marketed as "New" Pokemon. It's probably just a form change.

They've never done a form change of a previous generation Pokemon before, though.

Looker said:

Maybe we'll get alternate forms of one of the legendaries of each generation. Geez, picture that...an alt form of someone like Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai...

Xerneas said:
Looker said:

Maybe we'll get alternate forms of one of the legendaries of each generation. Geez, picture that...an alt form of someone like Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai...

Right! maybe we will finally get pikablu! A NEW ERA IS DAWNING. MAKE WAY FOR THE ALTERNATE FORMS! ITS THE DREAM WORLD VERSION OF POKEMON! THE NEW AGE HAS ALREADY BEGONE.

Nowi said:
Xerneas said:
Looker said:

Right! maybe we will finally get pikablu! A NEW ERA IS DAWNING. MAKE WAY FOR THE ALTERNATE FORMS! ITS THE DREAM WORLD VERSION OF POKEMON! THE NEW AGE HAS ALREADY BEGONE.

You know, I've always imagined a electric-blue Pikachu-lookalike happening...

I am actually very excited for this generation.

Xerneas said:
Nowi said:
Xerneas said:
Looker said:

You know, I've always imagined a electric-blue Pikachu-lookalike happening...
wait this generation we will have alternate colored pokemon?

like how there was a white genesect?

inb4 someone makes a blue pikachu and names it dippy.

That wasn't even a white Genesect, that was a normal Genesect with the lighting effects giving it a lighter shade.

Looker said:
That wasn't even a white Genesect, that was a normal Genesect with the lighting effects giving it a lighter shade.
kind of like showing metallic reflection?

Looker said:

Damn, you ninja'd me.

Yeah, for some reason it was just very light, but if you looked closely you could see the purple tint.

because most things in pokemon are totally necessary, right?

Considering it replaced Mewtwo on the movie poster, I think this is definitely an alternate form. Throw out any speculation of Mewthree.

Anser said:
I just can't stress enough how unnecessary an alternate form for Mewtwo is.

Think about what Kyurem had to deal with before the inclusion of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem; it was basically a weaker Rayquaza with more HP.

Sure Mewtwo didn't exactly have this problem, but it's not as big of a heavy hitter as Deoxys's Attack Forme.

Back