Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Maybe it'll get a secondary type. Mewtwo's Psychic type isn't doing him any favours, considering we aren't in Generation 1 anymore.

Purple Yoshi said:
Maybe it'll get a secondary type. Mewtwo's Psychic type isn't doing him any favours, considering we aren't in Generation 1 anymore.

Pyschic/Dark.

Only a double weakness to bug, with a defense to fighting and an immunity to pyschic.

Basically the same as a Pyschic type but with two less weaknesses and one weakness doubled, but there aren't that many powerful bug types.

Xerneas said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Pyschic/Dark.

Only a double weakness to bug, with a defense to fighting and an immunity to pyschic.

Basically the same as a Pyschic type but with two less weaknesses and one weakness doubled, but there aren't that many powerful bug types.
Volcarona would like to have a word with you.

Panne said:
Xerneas said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Pyschic/Dark.

So would Technician/Bullet Punch Scizor.

At least, I always thought it was pretty boss.

Panne said:
Xerneas said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Pyschic/Dark.

I said not that many, not none of them.

I also would like to add that there are like only three bug-type moves that would do quite a lot of damage, and the rest are so-so or not that good.

Well, anything with Quiver Dance, and basically any Bug-type move is just powerful...

Speaking of which, I wonder what new moves they'll introduce this generation. We could use a few new moves in some typings...

We could use more physical fire types, so poor Flareon can use something other than Fire Fang, maybe

Golurk and Dusknoir need a Ghost-type physical move that has higher than base 60 damage, for one thing.

Baby Luigi said:
We could use more physical fire types, so poor Flareon can use something other than Fire Fang, maybe

Well, they have Flare Blitz. Gamefreak is just a troll and doesn't give Flareon it. I think they want Flareon to suck.

Which is a shame, because it's so cute.

Purple Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well, they have Flare Blitz. Gamefreak is just a troll and doesn't give Flareon it. I think they want Flareon to suck.

For a second, I thought you were talking about Gamefreak75, and I was like "how did he decide what moves Flareon would get"?

I know it's weird, but maybe... Maybe Flareon could get Blaze Kick? Have you seen the way Flareon uses Sand-Attack in Pokémon Battle Revolution or in the Stadium games? He kicks the sand onto the opponent. Maybe he could set his legs on fire to kick the opponent? Maybe? No? Ok :(

Purple Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

That's also a problem that Entei has, since outside of a movie event, Entei can't get Flare Blitz, and the one who does get Flare Blitz can only be Adamant.

Xerneas said:
Well, anything with Quiver Dance, and basically any Bug-type move is just powerful...

Speaking of which, I wonder what new moves they'll introduce this generation. We could use a few new moves in some typings...
A Grass type equivalent of Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Flamethrower.

^We've already established he becomes Buu, not Frieza.

Along with the physical attack I mentioned, a new ghost Sp. Atk move wouldn't hurt either.

GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:

Surf affects more than one target in a double battle and triple battle, however, making it less powerful than normal when damaging multiple targets, along with being blocked by Wide Guard. All the other mentioned attacks are single target attacks, which Wide Guard can not block.

Cirdec said:
Kyurem-B needs something like Ice Punch.

That's not exactly good enough though. What we need more is an Ice-type version of Double-Edge.

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:

Surf affects more than one target in a double battle and triple battle, however, making it less powerful than normal when damaging multiple targets, along with being blocked by Wide Guard. All the other mentioned attacks are single target attacks, which Wide Guard can not block.

Cirdec said:
Kyurem-B needs something like Ice Punch.

That's not exactly good enough though. What we need more is an Ice-type version of Double-Edge.
give it a recoil that takes half the hp.

Back