Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

But that wouldn't hype any people up at all, or at least most people.

Cirdec said:
Personally rather than revealing 1-3 Pokémons I would prefer they reveal the types of Xerneas and Yveltal.

I'm still thinking Grass/Steel for Xerneas and Dark/Flying for Yveltal, with the former best excelling with special attacks, while the latter best excels with physical attacks (similar to how Reshiram and Zekrom worked).

MnSG said:
Cirdec said:
Personally rather than revealing 1-3 Pokémons I would prefer they reveal the types of Xerneas and Yveltal.

I'm still thinking Grass/Steel for Xerneas and Dark/Flying for Yveltal, with the former best excelling with special attacks, while the latter best excels with physical attacks (similar to how Reshiram and Zekrom worked).

I just hope they're not dragons. I mean, come on, EVERY mascot Pokemon has been Dragon-type since Generation 4!

Yvetal looks a little like a dragon. I extremely doubt that Xerneas is a dragon. Then again, Altaria doesn't look the least bit like a dragon, so you never know.

mewtwoform2th.jpg
mewtwoform.jpg

At the moment, this is unconfirmed, but if it is true then there will be a new form of Mewtwo in this generation.

Yes. Looking at the package/whatever, it only mentions giving out lv100 Mewtwos for BW and BW2. The thing on top looks like an anime to me...

Lucina said:
mewtwoform2th.jpg
mewtwoform.jpg

At the moment, this is unconfirmed, but if it is true then there will be a new form of Mewtwo in this generation.

Serebii mentioned that it isn't fact but it lines up with their information of a Pokemon announcement.

I really really REALLY don't want another legendary Pokemon form, especially that of older games. Just no. To me, it looks like they're running out of ideas.

Am I the only one who thinks Genesect looks badass in that picture?

And I wouldn't mind seeing Mewtwo return or Mewthree. It'd be more interesting than the legendary fighting types we've been getting.

Because a big head is required to hold that massive brain of his

Because he doesn't need a large body.

Maybe it's some kind of ghost-Mewtwo? And, no, guys, it WON'T be called Mewthree, that's just stupid.

Maybe it's anime-only? *hopeful*

I don't see why everyone is losing their shit over it. It's not like it's a new evolution of Mewtwo or something, it's an alternate form. If anything, I assume it's like Giratina and Shaymin where they change forms based on a held item or the likes.

Purple Yoshi said:
Maybe it's some kind of ghost-Mewtwo? And, no, guys, it WON'T be called Mewthree, that's just stupid.

Maybe it's anime-only? *hopeful*
But some of us who like the anime don't want to see that thing.

Looker said:
I don't see why everyone is losing their *bleep* over it. It's not like it's a new evolution of Mewtwo or something, it's an alternate form. If anything, I assume it's like Giratina and Shaymin where they change forms based on a held item or the likes.

My thoughts exactly. Legendaries can't evolve after all.

GalacticPetey said:
20130306_ohasuta_film16_02.jpg

Hey look. I'm guessing the other one was photo shopped.

Egh, stupid people, making these rumours. Why do they even do this? They can't force them to put it in the game.

Looker said:
I don't see why everyone is losing their *bleep* over it. It's not like it's a new evolution of Mewtwo or something, it's an alternate form. If anything, I assume it's like Giratina and Shaymin where they change forms based on a held item or the likes.

I don't know who you are directing this at, since I don't see anyone really complaining about it being an evolution or something, but I dislike alternate forms in general

But I'm pretty sure that Pokemon is fake anyway

I DETEST the concept of alternate forms. It's just a lame excuse to give the already overrated legendaries some sort of evolution. Why did they have to fuck up Mew-freaking-two, easily one of the most classic and epic Pokémon out there? Go screw up some new Pokémon, but not the classics.

Back