Why does this happen, what to they do
I know about Drseaweed
im just intrested thats all

Legend of Lily said:
Recently tons of people have got banned: galaxy man, N, Scorpian
Why does this happen, what to they do
I know about Drseaweed
im just intrested thats all
Basically they broke the rules and they got banned. I believe galaxy man was banned for hacking an account or something. N and Scorpion were just spammers(i believe scorpion was trolling too)

Mason said:
Actually N was banned for duping.

Trolling is purposefully trying to make someone upset.
Oh i didnt know that.

N was actually banned for creating multiple accounts.
Scorpion broke multiple rules, like signature's, trollings, etc.
I don't actually know about Galaxy Man, but he's banned for a longer while.

No, N's will be longest.

Unless the mods have decided otherwise, BPK's will be forever. There were rumors it would be for 3 weeks, but I swear it's already been 3 weeks (If not, I must get a life. If so, getting a life still required).

Scorpion, considering about the rules he broke, will be gone for a long time too.

Britain said:
Unless the mods have decided otherwise, BPK's will be forever. There were rumors it would be for 3 weeks, but I swear it's already been 3 weeks (If not, I must get a life. If so, getting a life still required).
Yeah, it's definitely been over three weeks. In five more days, it'll be a month since it happened.

Solar Blaze said:
Britain said:
Yeah, it's definitely been over three weeks. In five more days, it'll be a month since it happened.
He apparently hated it here anyway, and nobody seems to care much.

>>Britain
>No, N's will be longest.
I actually mean that Galaxy Man is banned for almost a month, while N and Scorpion are banned a few days ago.

-BPK was originally banned for three weeks, it was extended until forever due to hacking.
-Scorpion was banned for just generally being a dumbass and totally annoying. Put more sophisticated, he was disturbing the peace.
-Finally N was banned for having five accounts.

Canada said:
-Scorpion was banned for just generally being a dumbass and totally annoying. Put more sophisticated, he was disturbing the peace.
While that is very true, there is another reason behind Scorpion's ban:

Stooben said:
For breaking rules 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10. And all in the past two weeks!

>>Canada
Permabanned: Permanently Banned, like it's usually called; can't be unbanned anymore, unless the Administrators change their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back