Scorpion's ban?

I think the only reason he contacts me, is because he knows my YouTube account. (TдT)

Bring me back. BTW I made this account to bring the old one back. Please hear my plea. Why would I make 4 accounts? I only made this one to bring my old one back. Trust me, I REALLY love these forums. I just want my account back. This is all a misunderstanding. you could delete this account to bring my old account back. PLEASE.

Ghost of N said:
Bring me back. BTW I made this account to bring the old one back. Please hear my plea. Why would I make 4 accounts? I only made this one to bring my old one back. Trust me, I REALLY love these forums. I just want my account back. This is all a misunderstanding. you could delete this account to bring my old account back. PLEASE.

You respond to the accusation of creating multiple accounts by... creating another account? o_O

That's... uhm... I'm not sure wich adjective applies here.

Is Ghost of N banned?

If so, he should have that membergroup.

>>Britain
No, the group is optional.
You can have the Banned group, but still be Member, for example.
This can only happen if an Administrator does this.

Ghost of N said:

You broke the rules.

Back