• Other (Reply)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

N

Shy Guy
Banned User
Who is your favorite Pokemon girl?
Me-Misty

This board is for Mario Universe discussions. The Pokemon franchise is NOT part of the Mario Universe.

On a side note, this would actually go to the Handheld Gaming board, since the mainstream Pokemon titles are for handheld systems.

Only a moderator can move threads for you. Sadly, I can't do it, since I'm not a moderator here.

However, you can always lock this topic, and then recreate it in the correct board.

MnSG said:
However, you can always lock this topic, and then recreate it in the correct board.
I may be wrong, but if I recall correctly you can't lock/remove your own threads unless you have MJII/MJIII access.

To be on topic, I voted other. My vote goes to Duplica. <3

Mason said:
MnSG said:
I may be wrong, but if I recall correctly you can't lock/remove your own threads unless you have MJII/MJIII access.

To be on topic, I voted other. My vote goes to Duplica. <3

It's funny because the episode Duplica was in, Ditto could transform into anything. Including a cannon if I recall.

me

Might I also point out something? May is supposed to be ten years old but she looks seventeen. Stop warping my mind, Sugimori. (Might have the wrong person but I mean whoever designed her character.)

may has a silly girly voice though what gives it away
Iris looks like a ten year old, not a gym leader

Misty. I really do love her hate for bugs.

I prefer Misty (most likely due to nostalgic reasons). She was one of the main protagonists from the Pokemon anime that I knew of while I was growing up. May was also ok, however Dawn was a bit too much. I didn't like how they made her a co-star as it gave less attention to Ash. Iris seems ok so far, but then again the BW saga has only just begun.

Misty is the best if we're talking main females. Pokémon sucked after Orange Islands (which I also have trouble liking since Brock is replaced by Tracey.) Vote revoked and changed to Misty.

(I like Johto a tiny bit however because of the theme song. EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A MASTER, EVERYBODY WANTS TO SHOW THEIR SKILL! Most nostalgic song for me ever.)

Legend of Lily said:
well battle frontier had a homosexual tranny in it lol
OKAY WE GET IT LET IT GO.

YOU THINK HE'S HOMOSEXUAL

YOU THINK HE'S TRANSEXUAL

YOU'RE TRANSOPHOBIC AND SLIGHTLY LEANING TOWARDS HOMOPHOBIC

WHO GIVES A DAMN

Personally I don't like any of the (main) Pokemon girls;

Misty: Loses her temper way too easily and not too smart (she actually thought Oddish was a water pokemon just becuase it was drinking water)

May: Even for a beginner, she made so many mistakes.

Dawn: Don't really have a problem with Dawn she's just not too intresting.

Iris: Very invasive (grabs Pikachu, squeezes it and rubs its cheeks), and she's a hypocrite (says Ash acts like a child yet popping out of nowhere startling other people while dangling from a tree is mature?)

I guess If i did have to choose, my favorite pokemon girl would be the ones that are usually in one episode or exclusive to movies. Like Clarissa from "Me Myself and Time". or Bianca from "Pokemon Heroes".

So you don't like anyone, but don't mind Dawn...Ummm wow.

Dawn is to oversensitive about the Dee-Dee thing untill a certain point
May is rubbish, she cant get into a grand festival final on her SECOND ATTEMPT AT ONE
yet Dawn does first time.
Cynthia is awsome

umm well i dont like Misty
becuz shes a tomboy, opposite of what i am :)
& she looked slutty, becuz her belly would always be exposing
So Misty is definently not my favorite girl character

Mine would have to be Dawn, becuz she was the girliest out all of them, i guess :eek:

GirlyGirl said:
umm well i dont like Misty
becuz shes a tomboy, opposite of what i am :)
& she looked slutty, becuz her belly would always be exposing
So Misty is definently not my favorite girl character

Mine would have to be Dawn, becuz she was the girliest out all of them, i guess :eek:
Misty makes fun of Ash and when I was a kid there was no Dawn or May.

When May replaced Misty I stopped watching pokemon, when G4 came out I started getting nto pokemon again

It's weak that the creators of Pokémon feel the need to constantly replace Misty with over-developed 10 year old girls.

Back