Mega Man Fan Game

N

Shy Guy
Banned User
Hello everyone, N here. I am planning to make a Mega Man fan game but I need ideas.

So if you guys could post ideas, that would be swell. First off, we need a name for the game.

New Super Mario said:
What game program are you using

N64 Mario's Mega Man Engine

New Super Mario said:
Hmm...... Interesting. what ever that is :posh:
http://gcnmario.free.fr/

As for a name, I can't really think of one. Maybe I'll be able to think of one, depending on what the storyline is, or something.

It would be good to see female robot master such as Splash Woman. And why don't you just call it Mega Man N? Call it Rockman N if you want to be cool.

Mason said:
It would be good to see female robot master such as Splash Woman. And why don't you just call it Mega Man N? Call it Rockman N if you want to be cool.

Hm... maybe...

Mason said:
It would be good to see female robot master such as Splash Woman.
This. Also, if possible, Proto Man and Bass should be playable.

Mason said:
Per splash woman must be in it.

Anyway yea Mega Man N would be a good name. But however i cant say much when i dont know anything about what you want to make etc.

Technologic Robot said:
Bubble Man should definetly be there.
Antarctica said:
Mason said:
Per splash woman must be in it.

Anyway yea Mega Man N would be a good name. But however i cant say much when i dont know anything about what you want to make etc.

You guys should know that I am not going to put in Robot Masters from previous games, but maybe recreate some in mini-boss fights.

But, yeah, I am defiantly going to put in a female Robot Master.

Back