Choose your adventure!

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Okay...This is an adventure game much like Scorpion's. After reading a paragraph you will choose one of 2 options and post it here

You are an exchange student in the year 2097 and you are traveling to a large planet orbiting a nearby star.
You get in the spaceship with about 20 other students. The trip takes two days, but you enjoy the luxury facilities like, a bakery, a pool, an arcade, a spa and a 5 star restaurant. Two days later you wake up and see that you are approaching a large planet about the size of Saturn. You dock in a massive city and float your baggage over to a robotic shuttle. The shuttle is so speedy that you arrive in less then 2 minutes and head to your hotel. After the short stop at the hotel you zoom of to a school. When you arrive you are left with the other students to pick one of 2 classes to go two first.
Do you pick Astronomy or History?

History

Okay so
For those who pick Astronomy, read here!
You look at the map of the school and find that the Astronomy room is on the 89th floor! (The top floor in fact) You find an elevator and, with about 7 others from your exchange you get in the elevator and rocket upwards. When you emerge, you find yourself in a massive dome with a giant telescope at the top of some stair. You take your seat next to a tiny great bird like alien. Then you see the teacher is a massive hairy creature, that must way 1400 pounds! It spoke in a gruff voice.
"Welcome new students" It said "Today we are going to look at the solar system where these kids come from!"
Every body followed him up to the massive telescope, which actually had about 30 viewing holes. Then the teacher moved the telescope and you saw Earth!
"So this is the planet where the exchange students come from!"
Then you looked at Jupiter and Saturn and all the other planets in the solar system. After that you went back down to your desk and the teacher said
"Please write down your observations and after I clean the telescope, please tell me what you saw!"
He went upstairs and pulled out a cloth and started cleaning.
Just then the bird boy next to you said "Hey do you want to sneak out of class? The teacher won't notice!"
So do you...
Sneak out or Stay?
EDIT the history part should be up very soon!

Okay here is the history part!
You thought it would be good to learn some more about this weird planet, so you take an elevator to the sixth floor, along with about 13 others. Once you get to class you see that the teacher is a small blue human. After learning about the battle of Fassax he pulls out a glowing whip with fangs and says
"Nobody move!"
He then whips another one of you exchange students and the fangs dig into his flesh. After about 45 seconds the boy slumps to the ground, dead. He then attacks a fish like girl and in 25 seconds she's dead too!
You then see your chance, do you
Escape out the door or Attack him?

>>QuizmoManiac
Looks like a Spoiler fail, lol.

>>QuizmoManiac
Nah, I think I'm to late.

Goddess of Death said:
>>QuizmoManiac
Nah, I think I'm to late.
No you are not too late, you should start now.

Okay for those who snuck out of Astronomy!
You follow the little bird boy out of class and take the elevator to the 6th floor.
While sneaking by you see your buddies attacking a strange small blue man with a glowing whip.
You see one of your friends on the floor and then the bird boy flies away! "COME BACK YOU B*STARD!!" you yell.
So, as you stare in the window you must decide...
Do you Help or Run?
I will not continue the history part, unless someone else follows it.

Back