What inspired YOUR avatar?

PaperStriker said:
What inspired my avatar?
My username. :P

Plus me!

Before I say it, does it show up on your Computer?

WackyWario said:
No it shows the x try going to avatarmagic.com then when you find one right click save as (put somewhere) go to avatar upload from machine go to it double click there you go!!!my 150th post w00t!!!

chibizombie said:
WackyWario said:
No it shows the x try going to avatarmagic.com then when you find one right click save as (put somewhere) go to avatar upload from machine go to it double click there you go!!!my 150th post w00t!!!
Now 149,You Idiot.

Sydezkicks said:
chibizombie said:
WackyWario said:
No, it shows the x. Try going to avatarmagic.com. Then, when you find one, right click, save as (put somewhere), go to avatar upload from machine, and then double click. There you go!My 150th post, w00t!
Now 149, you idiot.
Lol.
Grammar fix'd.
[chibizombie]could people stop writing always in ununderstandable grammar this gets annoying[/chibizombie]
[Sydezkicks]I Just Don't Like It, When People Make Hard To Read Posts.[/Sydezkicks]

PaperStriker said:
Sydezkicks said:
chibizombie said:
WackyWario said:
No, it shows the x. Try going to avatarmagic.com. Then, when you find one, right click, save as (put somewhere), go to avatar upload from machine, and then double click. There you go!My 150th post, w00t!
Now 149, you idiot.
Lol.
Grammar fix'd.
[chibizombie]could people stop writing always in ununderstandable grammar this gets annoying[/chibizombie]
[Sydezkicks]I Just Don't Like It, When People Make Hard To Read Posts.[/Sydezkicks]
well srry i will try to make it better .It was 150 on my computer's screen.

Beanbean said:
I like Count Bleck :D
It looks like Count Bleck and some random Pokémon-trainer merged together. :P Wait, it's on purpose. :O

Cabbage.

I gotz a new avatar.

It expresses what I do, dare to be stupid.

And the avatar itself, is the man himself, Weird Al Yankovic.

Back