New Forum - Need Helpers!

I've made a Mario forum, not a mariowiki forum, just a Mario one. I need some help designing the template... if any good programmers/graphic designers are out there reading this, the link is here :mario:
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
When I've read the title, I thought "sure", but when I saw it's free hosted, plus the fact I can't design, code, or program, I thought "nevermind".
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Flubber
[quote author="Stats of that Forum"]Total number of registered users: 9
Total number of topics: 21
Total number of posts: 117
Total number of posts today: 11
Newest registered user: rdococ
Registered users online: 0
Guests online: 1[/quote]

It's a nice first try, but free forums are hardly popular.
I mean, DSHack Forums also got a lot more popular when it moved from a free board to a real domain name.

>>LuigiMadness71
It's also weird the way you call your forum "Copyright - FluxBB".
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Goddess of Death said:
>>Flubber
[quote author="Stats of that Forum"]Total number of registered users: 9
Total number of topics: 21
Total number of posts: 117
Total number of posts today: 11
Newest registered user: rdococ
Registered users online: 0
Guests online: 1
It's a nice first try, but free forums are hardly popular.
I mean, DSHack Forums also got a lot more popular when it moved from a free board to a real domain name.
[/quote]
Nine members being:
"I"
"Doubt"
"Anyone"
"Is"
"Going"
"To"
"Join"
"Your"
"Forum"


Just kidding. If you want to get a popular forum going you need to have something behind it.
 

Toad48

Dry Bowser
LuigiMadness71 said:
I've made a Mario forum, not a mariowiki forum, just a Mario one. I need some help designing the template... if any good programmers/graphic designers are out there reading this, the link is here :mario:
I signed up.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Mason
Mine (DSHack Forums) also doesn't have much active members, but it's a lot more.
That's because we aim on a totally other user group.
I mean, all the Mario Forums, gaming Forums, and simular aim on being big with lots of discussions, while we aim more on hackers with ideas, or people who learn hacking.
And that group is a lot smaller.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Goddess of Death said:
>>Mason
Mine (DSHack Forums) also doesn't have much active members, but it's a lot more.
That's because we aim on a totally other user group.
I mean, all the Mario Forums, gaming Forums, and simular aim on being big with lots of discussions, while we aim more on hackers with ideas, or people who learn hacking.
And that group is a lot smaller.
Yeah, but you seem to have an idea or purpose behind your forum. Not just "MARIO!!!"
 
Top