Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

videoguy93 said:
I wanted to try it, is it worth the money?(i'm gonna guess yes?)
I think they should make Pokemon battles on DS like that.

Well, in my biased opinion, it is, especially if all of your friends are dissuaded to get it. The multiplayer battles are awesome. THEY HAVE THE PASSION. THE GUSTO. THE MUSTACHE. (You won't get it 'till you get the game. =P) There's not much replayability besides the "Tank Masters" battle royales and the collecting of enemies to be on your crew. Thankfully, you can replay tank battles from before.

Anyway, it's fun and is a blast if you have friends who have it.

Otherwise, it's short, and wouldn't be worth THAT much. :\ I personally enjoy it.

ok :)

videoguy93 said:

The best part of the multiplayer is that you get to act like complete idiots and it's still fun. This is what happened to me earlier in it.

"I was playing a game of Rocket Slime with my friends earlier, and we were acting like complete idiots, so I screamed "SUPER TEAM AWESOME JR. THE THIRD, GO!" and we got destroied in a tank battle. One of my friends was on my team, and I said he was "Agent Not Awesome" and he was rank "Boot Polisher". "

We were destroyed because we had the worst ammo and the worst crew, but it was hilarious. :P

ChaosNinji said:
videoguy93 said:

The best part of the multiplayer is that you get to act like complete idiots and it's still fun. This is what happened to me earlier in it.

"I was playing a game of Rocket Slime with my friends earlier, and we were acting like complete idiots, so I screamed "SUPER TEAM AWESOME JR. THE THIRD, GO!" and we got destroied in a tank battle. One of my friends was on my team, and I said he was "Agent Not Awesome" and he was rank "Boot Polisher". "

We were destroyed because we had the worst ammo and the worst crew, but it was hilarious. :P

SUPER MONKEY HYPERFORCE TEAM GO!

ChaosNinji said:
videoguy93 said:

Are you talking about the battles on my crew? 'Cause I never yelled that.

Back