Game Idea

I need a new idea for my fangame, I think my Wayoshi idea is WAY to hard, I'm still makeing a fangame, but I need a fresh idea, can you guys help me think of one?

Here are the type of games I can make.

Platform

M&L Overworld

Minigames

So when you post an idea, please post whether it will be a platform, collection of minigames or a M&L overworld game.

Minigames are easier and funner. D:

when you post an idea, please post whether it will be a platform, collection of minigames or a M&L overworld game, and post what the story line should be.

when you post an idea, please post whether it will be a platform, collection of minigames or a M&L overworld game, and post what the story line should be.

My bad. Platformer sounds appropriate. All right. As noted, a Union of Villians is teaming up against a union of Heroes. You can choose sides. Each side will have certain characters with special abillities. Both of the unions have to defeat the members of the other unions. Oh yeah, there'll be generic enemies. Hope that helps...

I just played M&L. Cackletta's ghost kicked my butt fifteen times running.

Make anything! It'll be awesome!

Smiddle said:
Dry Bones said:
Smiddle said:
Define 'M&L overworld', please. Is that RPG?

Yes, that is a RPG.

'K. Do you use RPGMaker?

I use something called gamemaker. But the problem with M&L is that I need 8 direction sprites from every playable person, which limits only people with Mario or Luigi sprites, unless they have 8 directions for other characters, which me having a Bowser sprite, making me not a playable character. :( :( :(

Do you haves sprites?

Also here's my idea for the game, tons of users get sucked into a console, so then they have to go though different games, but they will be minigames staring different users, so one may by like "stomp on the goombas" and that minigame will be 8-bit. You get my idea.

Back