Mario Kart Wii Tourney-Mod please lock!!!

Re: Mario Kart Wii Tourney-Schedule has been handed out for round 1!

DaisyCrazy14 said:
@Rivalz/Dark Bowser

6:00 CT on Friday doesn't really work well for me. 5:00 would be better. 7:00 also works.
7 CT would be better. 5 is 3 for me.

Bit On-Topic: I think there should be a rule on any MKWii tourney that says nobody can choose Daisy with the Sprinter, Wild Wing, Mach bike, or Sneakster, or choose Funky Kong with the Flame Flyer, Jetsetter, Flame Runner, or Torpedo since those are all the fastest vehicles in the game and their speed bonus gives them a ridiculous over-power in the game.

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:
@Rivalz/Dark Bowser

6:00 CT on Friday doesn't really work well for me. 5:00 would be better. 7:00 also works.
7 CT would be better. 5 is 3 for me.

Bit On-Topic: I think there should be a rule on any MKWii tourney that says nobody can choose Daisy with the Sprinter, Wild Wing, Mach bike, or Sneakster, or choose Funky Kong with the Flame Flyer, Jetsetter, Flame Runner, or Torpedo since those are all the fastest vehicles in the game and their speed bonus gives them a ridiculous over-power in the game.

Coming from a Daisy user, I guess that's not a bad idea (even though I shouldn't feel that way since I don't use any medium vehicles other than the ones mentioned, but it's OK). I wasn't planning on using Daisy for the next match anyway, to keep it more fair.

>>Dark Bowser
>I guess 9:00 pm would be fine.
It's fine then.

Yamilla said:
>>Dark Bowser
>I guess 9:00 pm would be fine.
It's fine then.

Are you online Yamihoshi?

>>Dark Bowser
Currently not, but I can go online whenever you want.

The BaseballYoshi Mario Kart Wii Tournament is sponsored by......

The NSM Mario Sports Mix Dodgeball Tournament. Come and beat up other users with a dodgeball and play against some of your favorite users like QuizmoManiac and FawfulFury65! Join Now!

I'm a favorite user :3

So...what happens now? We tied.

N64 DK's Jungle Parkway (Rivalz)
GBA Shy Guy Beach (Me)
Rainbow Road (Rivalz)
DK Summit (Me)

Yeah we tied, although the game said I won. Now I think she cheated, in DK Summit, after the cannon before the ramp, you disappeared when I threw a bob-omb at you and reappear right in front of me.

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Yeah we tied, although the game said I won. Now I think she cheated, in DK Summit, after the cannon before the ramp, you disappeared when I threw a bob-omb at you and reappear right in front of me.

That had to have been lag. I've seen that happen with others. You were behind me from my point of view when I heard the Bob-omb. And if there's a tie, the game tells its respective player that he/she got 1st place.

DaisyCrazy14 said:
Rivalz Cardemonde said:

That had to have been lag. I've seen that happen with others. You were behind me from my point of view when I heard the Bob-omb. And if there's a tie, the game tells its respective player that he/she got 1st place.

You guys will do a time trial on Rainbow Road. (My course choice) and tell me youe EXACT time in a pm, thanks.

Dark Bowser said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:
Rivalz Cardemonde said:
You guys will do a time trial on Rainbow Road. (My course choice) and tell me youe EXACT time in a pm, thanks.
Oh you mean separately on our own consoles?

>>Dark Bowser
Today's the day we'll race each other, remember?

Yamilla said:
>>Dark Bowser
Today's the day we'll race each other, remember?

yep but can we do 8 central?

My Mario Kart Tournament isn't sponsered by Broggy's tournament, but by Nike, just do it.

NSM quit posting in here if you dropped out of this tournament.

>>Dark Bowser
You mean 20:00 CET (7:00 PM GMT/UTC, which is 11:00 AM PST), am I right?

Yamilla said:
>>Dark Bowser
You mean 20:00 CET (7:00 PM GMT/UTC, which is 11:00 AM PST), am I right?

where is CET from?

>>Dark Bowser
CET = Central European Time, like Amsterdam, Brussel, Berlin, Paris, Warsaw, etc.

Double post, I know.

I've been waiting to race each other for like 3 weeks, and now Dark Bowser doesn't even show up (I created a room 5 minutes ago).

Yamilla said:
Double post, I know.

I've been waiting to race each other for like 3 weeks, and now Dark Bowser doesn't even show up (I created a room 5 minutes ago).

sorry it isn't CET. I'ts CT.

>>Dark Bowser
But now I have the room ready again.

Done playing.
The speeds are even higher than QuizmoManiac's, and Dark Bowser got more rare items than normal items.
Isn't that ironic?

YamiHoshi lost 3 out of the 4 times. (she probably would have won against me if i wasn't so lucky.) We raced at all of her choices:

1. Daisy Circuit
2. Mario Circuit
3. GCN Mario Circuit
4. SNES Mario Circuit 3 (or 4, whatever it is)

look on page 2 for advancements

I'm not a hacker. I don't even know how to do that stuff or get cheats. I also picked a fairly fast car (faster than standard kart) How do you gain stars and stuff for your ranking?

Dark Bowser said:
YamiHoshi lost 3 out of the 4 times. (she probably would have won against me if i wasn't so lucky.) We raced at all of her choices:

1. Daisy Circuit
2. Mario Circuit
3. GCN Mario Circuit
4. SNES Mario Circuit 3 (or 4, whatever it is)

look on page 2 for advancements

I'm not a hacker. I don't even know how to do that stuff or get cheats. I also picked a fairly fast car (faster than standard kart) How do you gain stars and stuff for your ranking?
You need to get 1, 2, or 3 stars on every single player tournament, trust me, it won't be quick

Back