Sir Scorpion and the Knights of the Guild

Scorpion999

Hacking the MCP since 1982
Banned User
Hello I am making a story on Userpedia called Sir Scorpion and the Knights of the Guild. It is a fantasy-based story about a group of knights. You can choose if you want to be a hero or villain. Also if you want you can choose to be a hostage/damsel in distress that needs to be saved. I will also make artwork for characters in the story. No, we are not using our Super Mario Wiki/Userpedia avatars as our characters. So sign up?

Knights
1.Scorpion999(TR)
2.Zero777(Arthur)
3.NSM(New Snowman Mario)
4.QuizmoManiac
5.BaseballYoshi24
6.Krizzy
7.Lily X(Legend of Lily)

Allies
1.soulranger

Townspeople
1.Sh1ny EL3
2.Mason
3.Rocker64(Admin)
4.Edofenrir(I guess)

Hostages
1.MF123(SF123)

Villains
1.SM347(Umpire Raccoon)
2.Willy on Wheels(the troll, derps)
3.MCD
4.FBowser1

(Minor)Townsperson that sells pineapples please!

I also added allies because I asked a few other people if they wanted to be in the story, and I offered them knight as one role. Basically, allies will be like squires and pages, living in Knight Castle with us, sometimes adventuring with us.

Can I be an ally that adds comic relief? And a wizard?

Drseaweed should be a villain.

Arthur said:
I could already guess Edo's role

You could? Well in that case it is my holy obligation to subvert any predictions regarding my role and request something utterly silly.

Something silly, like this. If you want to put me into your story, put me in as the Queen. All hail royalty \o/

Yeah, I guess that will be all.

Edofenrir said:
Arthur said:
You could? Well in that case it is my holy obligation to subvert any predictions regarding my role and request something utterly silly.

Something silly, like this. If you want to put me into your story, put me in as the Queen. All hail royalty \o/

Well I wasn't thinking that but that does sound good; I was thinking of you more of a merlin-reference character because of your mage/wizard-like appearance.

Edofenrir said:
Arthur said:

Really. A queen?

Back