Future Userpedia Fanfics/Comics/Projects/etc.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
I'm just wondering are any of you guys who haven't made a fanfic or comic (or the ones that already did) thinking about making one?

I started my Struck by evil comic like 2 weeks ago. Should probably make Issue 2 next week. And my New Sherlock Mario Series. But that has been here a while

Mason with Fries said:
I'm very eager to make more Three Mushketeers comics but Quizmo is taking forever with his entry in the hero contest.
You should just give him a deadline and if he doesn't have it by then, then oh well

Im probally going to make a story and a comic.

Me, I'm thinking to make three fanfics. One that revolves around the life of me in the wiki, another one that takes place in the far future, and another one (I most likely will do this one first) that has a sci-fi, steampunk, wild western cowboy/road trip theme.

I have been thinking of writing a fanfic...and hope to blow up MCD's adventures in weirdoland.

I've considered rebooting my WWII comic but then I remember that I still don't know much about WWII and it would still be a mess.

New Snowman Mario said:
Hawk Eye said:
Im probally going to make a story and a comic.
I'd be in either of them.
Well i made the fanfic/story.

Arthur said:
Me, I'm thinking to make three fanfics. One that revolves around the life of me in the wiki, another one that takes place in the far future, and another one (I most likely will do this one first) that has a sci-fi, steampunk, wild western cowboy/road trip theme.

STEAMPUNK! STEAMPUNK! STEAMPUNK!

Mason with Fries said:
Arthur said:
Cowboy one sounds the best by far.
And plus, there hasn't been one.

EDIT: What makes these fanfics more unique is that I'll either embed or add a link to a youtube video which is essentially a no-lyrics song that suppose to put the reader into the mood or make them image the story's surroundings easier. Also it will switch narrative from 1st to 3rd to other types, which I'll signal it by a line of separation in the actual page.

Back