Halo: Reach

Munchy Lax

Munchlax are Awesome!
I think it was an awesome game, especially with the assasinations. What were your thoughts?

There's a chunk of things missing here and there, but overall it's an excellent game.

Munchy Lax said:
Arthur said:
There's a chunk of things missing here and there,
Really? Like what?
It really disappoints me that you can't alter Elite armor, or the fact that there is no Arbiter armor as an option. Some weapons from previous games that were good are removed and the weapons feel very limited. Armor abilities are awesome. Also I heard there is actually a glitch where you can never complete a certain challenge.

Arthur said:
Munchy Lax said:
Arthur said:
There's a chunk of things missing here and there,
Really? Like what?
It really disappoints me that you can't alter Elite armor, or the fact that there is no Arbiter armor as an option. Some weapons from previous games that were good are removed and the weapons feel very limited. Armor abilities are awesome. Also I heard there is actually a glitch where you can never complete a certain challenge.
Yeah, changing your Elite Armor was pretty great, it's a shame they took it out.

Sayoko Shinozaki said:
So what future DLC do you want?
Hmm. I'd Probobly like a new firefight map that features Falcons. Also, I'd Like it if they made DLC Armor. How about you?

I want to see DLC's which can allow customizable elite aromor, arbiter, council, and royal guard armor available, and all the other covenant races playable, except for Hunter, Engineer, and Prophet.

Personally would love to try it out. Especially with the whole map creation ordeal and gameplay looks more solid than Halo 3.

I love Reach, but werent Brutes introduced in Halo 2? Also, Engineers were'nt introduced until Halo 3 ODST, so how did both of them get into Reach- A PREQUEL?

Ever since the covenant encountered the first forerunner artifact years before the human-covenant war they encountered the Engineers which basically took care of the facility and the Brutes are I think the last race to be encountered but were dispatched somewhere else, not to the Halo array.

Back