Gang Violence

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
It's up in B.C. The Red Scorpions and the Bacon Bros. Is it a problem where you live?
I live away from Vancouver so it isn't a problem.

Silly Mason said:
Here we have the Nortanios and the South Side Gang. The Bull Dogs are up north around Fresno but I've heard of Bloods and Crips sprinkled around here.
We have ~130 gangs in B.C.

I live in a nice San Francisco suburb, but SF has Bloods and Crips and the Nortenos and Surenos.

Nortenos and Sorenos, other then that just a bunch of thugs, robbers, and wannabe gangsters, but I do infact live in the most dangerous city in the U.S.

BaseballYoshi24 said:
Arthur said:
Sharks Territory said:
I'm thinking you're near Salinas.
Actually I'm in the heart of the violence, East Salinas.
Have you seen someone get shot?
Nope, but saying "it always happen" is not an expression, literally it always happen. Actually right now around the corner of the block of the street I'm living in there was just a shooting.

Arthur said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
Arthur said:
Sharks Territory said:
Nope, but saying "it always happen" is not an expression, literally it always happen. Actually right now around the corner of the block of the street I'm living in there was just a shooting.

Really? Aren't you scared?

BaseballYoshi24 said:
Arthur said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
Arthur said:
Sharks Territory said:
Really? Aren't you scared?
Nah, this is normal.

Gangs are idiotic mounds of feces.
If there's any gangs in Miami, and they find this post, and they can track people down, i'm as good as dead.

Beat(from Jet Set Radio): Yo Wade, wazzup?
Wade gets shot.
Beat: Well so much for Wade.

Back