Pokemon Game Idea :P

I just thought of what a cool Pokemon Game idea could be. I really don't know what forum I was gonna tell, so I put it on this one.

The Game Modes would be;

-Adventure
--New
---File 1
---File 2
--Continue
-Battle
--VS CPU
---Rental Pokemon
---In-Game Pokemon
--VS Player
---Rental Pokemon
---In-Game Pokemon
-Options

Battle Style:
The way you battle is, you see from a diagonal birds-eye view. Your Pokemon has 4 moves, and 4 buttons would trigger them. The Moves would work like their description. e.g. Aerial Ace: Pokemon would jump/fly up a bit then fling into the target with their wings/arm. OR Agility: You would look like your in two places but your faded then you would come together and your speed and move recharge speed would boost. Although whle doing the stat-boosting move, you would be wide-open. Moves would have to recharge as well, so they aren't spammed. You would have HP and PP like normal and it wouldn't be turn-based.
Adventure:
Adventure mode would be like the Original games, except 3-D and with the new battle system. probably be a remake of an older region with the new gameplay.
Battle Mode:
You would choose to go against a computer or human then choose Pokemon. Rentals would obviously be Rental, but In-Game Pokemon means, you can use the Pokemon you have in adventure Mode. There are 2 Files in Adventure so that if the second player wanted to make their team, they could play the 2nd File and choose that Files Pokemon. It would use the Gameplay.

It would probably be for the Wii, but Obviously, This Game Will NOT become real, it's just an Idea I thought up. You can give feedback and stuff about the idea if you want, I just thought the Idea would be a nice change from the regular turn-based series, because they can get repetitive, Fast.

You should make this into a computer game. Im sure many people could help you.

QuizmoManiac said:
I'll sign up (?)

It was just something I thought up :P

Admin said:

I don't even know HOW I'd do this, it's a bit... well, BIG to make. And I've never made a game, I just come up with really detailed ideas :-\ If only Nintendo was to read this... *hinthint*

Crackin355 said:
QuizmoManiac said:
I'll sign up (?)

It was just something I thought up :P

Admin said:

I don't even know HOW I'd do this, it's a bit... well, BIG to make. And I've never made a game, I just come up with really detailed ideas :-\ If only Nintendo was to read this... *hinthint*

Well that stinks , well the idea is still amazing :)

Thanks :D I had it in my head all year but there was nowhere to put it until I remembered the Forum

You need to let more people here about it. Tell all the forums that will listen. After all, many actual games came from the ideas of fans. I say "GO FOR IT". Find some people who know what to do, and work no it until your dream becomes a reality.

In other words, I love the idea. ;)

Back