Metroid games

What do you think of Metroid games?

  • AWESOME!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...the only good one was the pinball one...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the 2-d ones.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the 3-d ones.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never played any of them.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Vruet

Cheep Cheep
This depends,the metroid prime games are fps style games,and the metroid 2-d ones are a side scrolling shooter type thing,Just get metroid fusion for an example or,if you lucky enough to find it,get super metroid,the worst example is metroid 2 ITS TERRIBLE!just go to wikipedia for better explanation.
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
they're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! (with the exepcion of the hunters) they're dificult, long, good history and the best of all I got the corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're way cooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Anyone who will pick the second option should feel ashamed.

Metroid is awesome, I played Super, Prime and Zero Mission.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Dang voted the wrong one; anyways its good but Halo is better IMO.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
:shock: How can some of you never play Metroid? It's one of Nintendo's big franchises, up there with Mario and Legend of Zelda!
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Do Kraid appear in ANY way in Corruption? I know he's not a boss, but is he mentionned/alluded to?
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Glowsquid said:
Do Kraid appear in ANY way in Corruption? I know he's not a boss, but is he mentionned/alluded to?
A response would really be appreciated, I don't wat to go on Gamefaq and get spoiled.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
First, they killed the "Sound Fantasy" bug.

Then, they wiped out those weird moles in SMRPG out of existence.

Now, they got Kraid.

WHEN ALL THIS MEANINGLESS MASSACRE WILL EVER END? All our most beloved characters are dissapearing!
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Glowsquid said:
First, they killed the "Sound Fantasy" bug.

Then, they wiped out those weird moles in SMRPG out of existence.

Now, they got Kraid.

WHEN ALL THIS MEANINGLESS MASSACRE WILL EVER END? All our most beloved characters are dissapearing!
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
Glowsquid said:
First, they killed the "Sound Fantasy" bug.

Then, they wiped out those weird moles in SMRPG out of existence.

Now, they got Kraid.

WHEN ALL THIS MEANINGLESS MASSACRE WILL EVER END? All our most beloved characters are dissapearing!
yeah dude, I though kraid will appear on the corruption, retro studios say they wanted to return some classics characters, but I don't see mother brain, kraid, draygoon, phantoon or the metroid queeny, but I only see my favorite villain, ridley, is a great notice, but it could be better if any other bad guy would apeared
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
maledict said:
Glowsquid said:
First, they killed the "Sound Fantasy" bug.

Then, they wiped out those weird moles in SMRPG out of existence.

Now, they got Kraid.

WHEN ALL THIS MEANINGLESS MASSACRE WILL EVER END? All our most beloved characters are dissapearing!
yeah dude, I though kraid will appear on the corruption, retro studios say they wanted to return some classics characters, but I don't see mother brain, kraid, draygoon, phantoon or the metroid queeny, but I only see my favorite villain, ridley, is a great notice, but it could be better if any other bad guy would apeared
Don't forget Crocomire, he was going to appear in Zero Mission but got axed for unknow reason. Spore Spawn, Torizo and Bowtoon could use another appearance, too.
 

Vruet

Cheep Cheep
Glowsquid said:
maledict said:
Glowsquid said:
First, they killed the "Sound Fantasy" bug.

Then, they wiped out those weird moles in SMRPG out of existence.

Now, they got Kraid.

WHEN ALL THIS MEANINGLESS MASSACRE WILL EVER END? All our most beloved characters are dissapearing!
yeah dude, I though kraid will appear on the corruption, retro studios say they wanted to return some classics characters, but I don't see mother brain, kraid, draygoon, phantoon or the metroid queeny, but I only see my favorite villain, ridley, is a great notice, but it could be better if any other bad guy would apeared
Don't forget Crocomire, he was going to appear in Zero Mission but got axed for unknow reason. Spore Spawn, Torizo and Bowtoon could use another appearance, too.
Accually Kraid was supposed to be in prime but theyu removed him and replaced him with omega pirate + in the space pirate base in phendra drifts there is a tank containing what looks like a mini kraid.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
1: Yeah, I knew about Kraid. Apparently, Omega Pirate was just some mini-boss and the Phazon Mine would be much larger.

2 : The head in that container do look like Kraid, but actually, it's a deceased Elite Pirate.
 

Vruet

Cheep Cheep
Glowsquid said:
1: Yeah, I knew about Kraid. Apparently, Omega Pirate was just some mini-boss and the Phazon Mine would be much larger.

2 : The head in that container do look like Kraid, but actually, it's a deceased Elite Pirate.
accually it isnt a head, also you just made the 666th post on the handheld gaming part :shock:
 
Top