My drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may, I would like to offer my help in drawing. I have a scanner and a lot of talent. to show you what I can do, I made my very own Pokemon, Cybeon, the steel typed evelution of Eevee. I havent goten around to drawing the other side, but the other side has a mechanical eye, kind of like the cyborg on the movie Treasure Planet , if you want to take a crack at it.

Game Over said:
If I may, I would like to offer my help in drawing. I have a scanner and a lot of talent. to show you what I can do, I made my very own Pokemon, Cybeon, the steel typed evelution of Eevee. I havent goten around to drawing the other side, but the other side has a mechanical eye, kind of like the cyborg on the movie Treasure Planet , if you want to take a crack at it.

Yeah, can you draw a pic and post it here?

Sorry, I'm new at this and I don't know how to do a lot of these things. Let me try again.

OK, I can,t figure it out, so I will just put it to the left.

That one was by me!
Sorry about the crap image quality, it was a picture.
I will get Brick to scan it tomorrow!
Sorry about the delay :-[

Hey Flubber I am on a trip so yours will not be up for ~5

Mason said:
I hope you don't mind a bit of critique to help you improve, QuizmoManiac. For starters the line art is cool but it can be inconsistent at times (things being too big for no reason.) With the coloring I would suggest trying to shade. Other than that they're good. I'm just trying to help.
Thank you, I take no offense to your suggestion

QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
Here! The drawing is amazing, but I don't think you read the physical description section all the way through, I don't blame you, the section is huge and a lot to read. It said a "Geno-look alike..... with similar cloths to Zero of the Code Geass series." not a Lelouch (the character you drew) look alike, but I will still take it since this is your artwork and place it in my article as Brick's rendition of Zero.

Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
Here! The drawing is amazing, but I don't think you read the physical description section all the way through, I don't blame you, the section is huge and a lot to read. It said a "Geno-look alike..... with similar cloths to Zero of the Code Geass series." not a Lelouch (the character you drew) look alike, but I will still take it since this is your artwork and place it in my article as Brick's rendition of Zero.
Sorry about that,but it was my drawing, not Brick's.

QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
May you post another version of the good quality artwork, it won't let me upload it into Userpedia.

Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
May you post another version of the good quality artwork, it won't let me upload it into Userpedia.
Okay but I'm on a vacation so I will ask him via PM

QuizmoManiac said:
I am going to be drawing character art.
For example: Baseballyoshi "I want a blue yoshi with a luigi hat!"
Brick4848 also draws some of the pictures.
Waiting List[br]Done[br]New Super Mario[br]Flubber[br]Mason[br]Zero777[br]Waiting[br]Flubber​
:bowser: Good luck

QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
Just curious, when will the picture of me be uploaded?

Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Milly Ashford said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Brick4848 said:
your welcome quizmo!
Now where is Zero?
Here! The drawing is amazing, but I don't think you read the physical description section all the way through, I don't blame you, the section is huge and a lot to read. It said a "Geno-look alike..... with similar cloths to Zero of the Code Geass series." not a Lelouch (the character you drew) look alike, but I will still take it since
this is your artwork and place it in my article as Brick's rendition of Zero.
May you post another version of the good quality artwork, it won't let me upload it into Userpedia
Just curious, when will the picture of me be uploaded?
I asked Brick to, because he has the image...

Brick4848 said:
Hmmm...I don't get this are we talking about zero because if we are I have already uploaded the image?
He wants you to upload it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back