MLSS Styled Sprite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
I'm busy and I'll only do these in my spare time but request away.

Rules
I will do them in the order requested, unless someone has a very easy request.
I'm more likely to do edits (which are easy) and recolors (which are the easiest) but I do customs too.
Be patient! Some sprites are hard to do!
I'll most likely only do 4 directional poses but I might do more.
If a request is VERY hard I might not do it or if I do it will take a long time.
Here is an example of my work.

Done
QuizmoManiac (Wiggler)
Tigertot
BaseballYoshi24
Aiko
Rocker64
New Super Mario (Fire)
Flubber
Scorpion999
Rockstar Devil
Prince Pickle
Ralph
Princess R
Dr. Seaweed
Flubber Goomba
New Super Baby Mario

Waiting List
Technologic Robot
Sifi​

yep that's good.

Could you do one for me?
normalsx.png

This BUT on a mario sprite.

Also if you put my name is the credit part of it write "Rocker64" not "Hawk Eye"

Can I have my new super Mario sprite (however keep the one on Userpedia, jsust make a separate sheet for these) but have him attacking with fireballs?

I already put mine up MYSELF LAZYS!

Lol. Yea it looks amazing , so i now have sprites of my 2 characters :) Even though my second character is kinda half-finished!

Thanks mason!

Never mind I will put them on. Also thank you for the sprites. I don't realy care if they are BIS as long as they are Mario and Luigi sprites

Could I have sprites of Fawful but with red skin, horns, and holding an electric guitar?

And also Prince Peasley with green hair.

I need them for The Weird Tales. I'll have to use your MLSS sprites and mine too. I'm thinking since our sprites are 2-D(currently in the comic) once we are rescued for the pickle jar someone changes us to MLSS style. SMW stood for Super Mario Wiki, not Super Mario World.

Mason with Fries said:
Technologic Robot said:
Could I have sprites of Fawful but with red skin, horns, and holding an electric guitar?

And also Prince Peasley with green hair.

I need them for The Weird Tales. I'll have to use your MLSS sprites and mine too. I'm thinking since our sprites are 2-D(currently in the comic) once we are rescued for the pickle jar someone changes us to MLSS style. SMW stood for Super Mario Wiki, not Super Mario World.
What are the characters names and what color should Prince Peasley's skin be?

The red Fawful is Rockstar Devil and Prince Peasley's(Pickle's) skin should be dark green, like a pickle.

Sorry for requesting so much but I need two more characters made.

Princess R: Princess Peach with a blue dress, shorter skirt, brown hair,and a red jewel instead of blue.

Dr. Seaweed(Yes he's a character): luigi with red eyes and covered in seaweed.

Thanks about my Kirby,and no matter with blood. When u want, u can do for me Simple goomba that skin is green and eyes r yellow?

Mason with Fries said:
wffHU.png

I thought it would be funny to use the color pallet from
:luigi:
The Goomba and the baby are coming soon
Fix'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back