Favorite Comedian?

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
It can be an actor/actress, stand-up comedian, or anything of the sort. As long as their primary focus is humor.

The only one I know (and the hardest one), is Hans Teeuwen.

Mel Brooks is my favorite comedian who doesn't do much anymore, but of modern comedians, my favorites are Steve Carrell and Joel McHale.

Steve Carrell is a good one. I like Dmitri Martin too. I love his jokes with guitar.

John Cleese
Graham Chapman
Eric Idle
Terry Jones
Michael Palin

Jason Alexander
Michael Richards

Will Arnett
I have a soft spot for Eddie Izzard too, but I know he doesn't match up to the rest

Most of all of the comedians you guys have mentioned are weak, and aren't even comedians.

Plumber has a solid list, and Eddie Izzard is a good choice.

My personal favorite is Mitch Hedberg, with Chris Rock as runner-up. Go back a few years and Richard Pryor and George Carlin were the best of their era.

Tucky the Snowman said:
President Iwata said:
Most of all of the comedians you guys have mentioned are weak, and aren't even comedians.
Mason said:
It can be an actor/actress
President Iwata said:

B@seB@llYoshi24 said:
Tosh.O (Daniel Tosh)
President Iwata said:
Tucky the Snowman said:
President Iwata said:
Mason said:
It can be an actor/actress
President Iwata said:
B@seB@llYoshi24 said:
Tosh.O (Daniel Tosh)

Ehem

Don't know who that is bro

Lewis Black, hands down.

Followed closely by Gabriel Iglesias, Pablo Francisco and Mitch Hedberg (RIP).

Tokoyoto said:
Lewis Black, hands down.

Followed closely by Gabriel Iglesias, Pablo Francisco and Mitch Hedberg (RIP).

Gabriel Iglesias is pretty funny.

Garlic: He's a comedian on Comedy Central on tv.

Back