Say something the above user would NEVER say

I'm not stealing yall's presents

Paper Mario is a dumb idea, he's made of paper? What idiot thought of that?
Funnily enough, the paper aspect wasn't at all the reason I enjoyed TTYD / SPM (and PM64 too, albeit not quite as much) and it's annoying and unfunny over-emphasis in the later titles was a major reason I did not enjoy Sticker Star, Colour Splash, and Origami King as much
I don't think about Geno at all

My nose is extremely short

Gamma Babe is totally the greatest character ever

I feel like the people who don't like that in some Sonic games you only play as Sonic are just looking for something to complain about. It is called the Sonic series after all.

Dobby deserved anything bad that happened to him, he betrayed his master Lucius Malfoy.

I hate comic books, I love paying for them, and I always prefer digital copies only, why'd I ever want to own physical comics

I hate comic books, I love paying for them, and I always prefer digital copies only, why'd I ever want to own physical comics
This was the joke I was also considering going with

The more magic a show has, the less magic its writing has

Christmas puns suk

I LOVED it when Windows 11 was such a pain in the butt to install on my laptop earlier today. I just love it when computers frustrate me. And I love Windows 11. It is the best operating system ever-even better than Vista-the second-best operating system ever!

🤣

This Mine Is Not Mine

Back