Say something the above user would NEVER say

NOWHERE NEAR ALMOST.

MegaMario9910 said:
I don't wanna become a patroller!!!
I'd say that ('xept for the three !s, of course). :-\

OMG LOLOL hai im megamario9910 and i think peachycakes 3.14 is a spamm0r lolol and i h8 him so much hahahaha

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
I don't wanna become a patroller!!!
I'd say that ('xept for the three !s, of course). :-\

OMG LOLOL hai im megamario9910 and i think peachycakes 3.14 is a spamm0r lolol and i h8 him so much hahahaha

:rolleyes:

God. can you please shut that up. It gets annoying. Things are finally settling down. I'm in a better mood...

http://userpedia.scribblewiki.com/Peachycakes_3.14

http://userpedia.scribblewiki.com/Peachycakes

You see ya difference?

I IS TEH N00B

(OFF TOPIC: You're very smart, Mega)

Humans are bi-pedal foot soldiers prone to stubbing their toes and suicide. Interestingly, commiting suicide to avoid the pain of a stubbed toe is considered foolish in most cultures. Humans live in tiny boxes called "flats" where they feel really cooped up, so this may be one reason why they frequently commit suicide. Humans kill themselves in a number of ways, including eating toxic chemicals and smoking paper tubes filled with tobacco. They also kill each other in wars as a favour to one another. Humans are thought to be one of the least intelligent animal species.

If you are reading this article, then chances are you are a human yourself.

Back in the 1830s, Mel Gibson wrote, directed and starred in a movie named Star Wars. To make it come to life he required the existence of a new species, so he found the nearest bakery and created millions of humans, in a variety of flavors, and equipped them with an epic backstory. While the the humans lived on with some success, the movie was a flop. He also decided to build a toilet out of gold, and put it in his office.

Millions of years ago, long before our arrival on this fair planet from some dim galactic pus-pocket, a primitive group of clever barbarians, the humans, evolved from a group of dust mites which escaped from a nuclear reactor built by aliens. They were a worthless bunch, but managed to survive anyway.

Humans (pronounced as HEW-mins, pluralized as Humen), also known as meat piles, are a race of subterranean animals which thrive off the nuclear radiation produced by the Backstreet Boys. They thought that they were the most intelligent species on the planet, along with Chimps, Dolphins, Elephants, Parrots, Octopi, Squirrels, Pigs, and Mice, but were actually the most stupidest species in the universe. THEY WILL ALWAYS be destroyed by aliens in EVERY sci-fi book. ALWAYS.

The current scientific name, El Stupido cacaheads, is Latin for shithead stupid monkey, which pretty much characterizes this creature. The older Homo sapiens (Lat. gay old human) is still widely in use in scientific literature.

At first, humans were thought to be merely the servants of a far sleeker, more interesting species, the pussy. Some men have suggested that this seems to be the case in their marriage. Most single men have, in recent times, suggested that this was not the case.

Master Humanologist Tone Loc has been quoted as saying, "To assume humans to be slaves to so intelligent an entity as the pre-historic cockroach would be to doubt the inherent sense of equality and infinite wisdom characterised by its species. The roach would not allow itself to have slaves. Roaches were probably more like gods to humans."

I dont user big words

I think PaperStriker is the best user ever.
(but, who does?)

I hate you SiFi. You annoy me.

ALKAZAM GZBUZZJKDZTDUVUJHOUIHDRYRZJH is phailure.

SiFi is the worst user ever. I really hate him. I don't want to be more like him.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
SiFi said:
SiFi said:
I hate you SiFi. You annoy me.

SiFi said:
SiFi said:
I hate you PS. You annoy me.
Um, wut?

Mega Mushroom sucks.

SiFi said:
SiFi is the worst user ever. I really hate him. I don't want to be more like him.

MM is the worst user ever! I REALLYHATE HIM! I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE HIM!

PaperStriker said:
I always tell teh truth.

I DON'T!

Back