Super Wiki Story

Galaxy Man said:
GalacticPetey said:
My editor got banned.
Miley was an ass. Edit yourself.

Also, stop being so selfish MarioFan.
gee it's taken somebody long to notice...

GalacticPetey said:
Nintendo uses the same plot for Mario games and look at them.

The difference is Nintendo took the success of the early games and ran with it. Noob fics were never popular. A comic following that plot barely scrapes by, but the visual effects make it a bit more survivable.

GalacticPetey said:
Sharks Territory said:
I'm guessing you don't give a crap what I think about your story, but here goes:

You put the word Wiki in the title. That alone is a recipe for disaster. In Part 1, some sysops you don't know (maybe you've talked to them, but you aren't friends with them) go missing, and you battle a troll you've never met and say, "OMG TROLLS ARE BAD". You also make it clear that you want to protray Smoke as evil, but the worst you can make him say is, "You son of a Birdo!" If you're going to put profanity in a story, which isn't necessary or anything, at least do it properly. Honestly, I don't know why you're so afraid of it. Part 2 is OK, with a bit of descriptive language. However, you stick to the stereotype that a story has to be about you and your friends rescuing Admins from evil trolls. In Part 3, Porple goes missing (case and point this is a clear sign of a stereotypical fic by a new user). Then you confront WarioLoaf, who you never met. I met him a couple times, and I'll just let you know that he is a great image editor. However, he is a pervert. In Part 4, you fight WL and Jaime. I barely remember Jaime, but I know him far better than you. I remember when he hacked the forums, pretending he was Rudnicki. Part 5 is a bunch of Godzilla fanboyism. Seriously, it gets annoying really fast. Part 6 is more Godzilla fanboyism, and you meet more of your friends. In Part 7, you meet more friends, worship Godzilla and plan to confront WL. In Part 8, you confront Willy on Wheels. Did you ever meet him? I thought so. Then you have more Godzilla fanboyism. Part 9 is a fight against the evil troll, WarioLoaf, who wants to kill you all and stuff. In Part 10, you fight WarioLoaf more.

I'm sure that last extremely long paragraph had a lot of errors because I only skimmed your story. Anyway, I'm not blaming you for this. This is a process most users new to Userpedia may go through. I hope you finish your story, because Userpedia is extremely low on finished projects. However, you need to know that it's been done before, and that this plotline is very unpopular and overused. The grammar is OK, but it needs a little work.

I hope you don't take offense to my criticism. Every story has critics.

Does it really matter if I actually met them? And yes I really don't care what other people think of this. Besides Nintendo uses the same plot for Mario games and look at them. Sometimes re-useing ideas is good.

And sometimes it makes a whole load of crud....

It's okay if you double post when the previous post was 3 months ago.

Galaxy Man said:
Miley was an ass. Edit yourself.

Also, stop being so selfish MarioFan.

I shouldn't be offended by this. BPK was an ass too.

I wouldn't want to join a story without reading it first. If you think it's good when you read it, you'll join. But if you think it's a pile of shit, then you wouldn't join it.

Chapter 20, in reality IMO, was a bit dumb and a distraction. There was no obvious advancement in the story, unless you purposely did it like that, but I'll assume not that at all.

2.9/5

Just going to jump in here and say that double posting is allowed after 3-days as stated by the rules.

Also this needs grammar help badly.

This time he was permanently.

Permanently what? There's no predicate in that sentence.

And it's a bit short. Not too bad, but definitely not a good full chapter.

Dr. Javelin said:
Just going to jump in here and say that double posting is allowed after 3-days as stated by the rules.

Also this needs grammar help badly.

This time he was permanently.

Permanently what? There's no predicate in that sentence.

And it's a bit short. Not too bad, but definitely not a good full chapter.

I'm not perfect!

Back