The Unofficial Userpedia Thread

But doesn't it already say that on the sprite page? If you mean putting them into two different categories, then I oppose becuase then people have to search through both of the categories to find the sprite they want.

New Super Mario said:
But doesn't it already say that on the sprite page? If you mean putting them into two different categories, then I oppose becuase then people have to search through both of the categories to find the sprite they want.
No NSM, that is if you need permission to use their sprites in your comic, what I'm proposing is a page where it tells you if you need their permission to use themselves in your fanfic story (typed-up).

Arthur said:
New Super Mario said:
No NSM, that is if you need permission to use their sprites in your comic, what I'm proposing is a page where it tells you if you need their permission to use themselves in your fanfic story (typed-up).
Oh.... I guess that's a good idea

In userpedia, the edit changes look confusing and unusual. I preferred the colored in section and words.

Whoever edits the main page is always late on stories and comics. You should be able to put in your own comics and fanfics in there when you want to

New Super Mario said:
Whoever edits the main page is always late on stories and comics.

Everyone puts their own stories into that template. Don't expect others to do that for you. If your story shows up late, it's your own fault for not editing the template yourself.

You should be able to put in your own comics and fanfics in there when you want to

You are. That's how the template works. -_-

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Template:Newfanon

Is there's something wrong with the upload file page. Every time I try to upload an image it says "No MIME....." or something like that.

Milly Ashford said:
Is there's something wrong with the upload file page. Every time I try to upload an image it says "No MIME....." or something like that.
That's what happened with your logo, so I asked Neurio or something.

New Super Mario said:
That's what happened with your logo, so I asked Neurio or something.

Neurario.

It's not that hard of a name to type properly, you know.

Help what? I took a look at the page. The only way to really expand on it is to put times you've been in fiction, and add a gallery (and not of things like whatever got removed before.) If you haven't been in any fiction, seek sign ups.

Again, a template for what? I'm really not playing dumb - I think you're being very vague.

I don't want to go back and forth with having to ask you more questions than you're asking me, so I guess you'll have to find help from another Userpedia staff unless your next question has four or more sentences (seriously) Good luck with whatever you're doing though

I need a template for my page what will make it look decent, I need ideas on what to add to it and how to lay it out I know my page if Fucked up big ass time but I did not know what to to and what DO you want as a gallery?

I had trouble doing mine at first too - your page is going to start out small, that's really all there is to it. If you want to make a gallery, my own suggestion would be finding/making/recoloring sprites of a character for yourself, and getting some user artwork. There are actually artwork and sprite committees who try to fill requests: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Userpedia:Requests

For the time being, the only thing I can really think of is to expand your info box as much as you can.

Code:
{{user-infobox
|title=Lily
|image=
|rank=[[User]]
|species=?
|location=?
|join=?
|gender=Female
|allies=?
|likes=?
|dislikes=?
|moves=?
|theme=?
|specialty=?
|aliases=?}}

It kind of looks you already have an infobox on your page. More categories for it are listed here: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Template:User-infobox

Back