The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 6 - MM64 - 8 - MG1 - 9 - SM

Happy birthday, MG!!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 6 - MM64 - 8 - MG1 - 9 - SM

OH MY GOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY EX-BOSS!!! :D

Who's MG1 again?

oh that guy.

Happy birthday, MG1!

Happy late birthday you hideous human!

ily <3

EDIT: I MISREAD THE TOPIC TITLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HIDEOUS WEREPONY!

Happy Birthday, SonicMario c:

happy birthday to the most amazing homie to ever grace his mouse across the pixels that compose the mariowiki domain, as it glides across page from page commenting on how much he desires shooting those silver bullets into my beautiful, soft body and penetrate my skin

Happy birthday, SM!!

dammit jorge, now my message looks extremely generic compared to your poem

poem?

roses are red,
violets are blue,
you want me dead,
but I love you.

you're a hedgehog,
a homie and a dawg,
a very close bud,
and ive been friendzoned :(

you showed me ponies
introduced me to bronies
you changed my life
something something, knife

dude I love you
happy birthday again bro
dont ever leave me no

Had to do it. Again.

Happy Birthday, SM.

Happy birthday, SM!

Happy birthday SonicMario, and-OH CRAP, I MISSED THE BOSS'S BIRTHDAY

UH-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS in case you didn't realise, the "boss" is MG1

Happy birthday!

Back