The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 19 - Yoshi K - 22 - UM, Stormz

happy birthday

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 19 - Yoshi K - 22 - UM, Stormz

uhhhhhhh.... You too?
i'm not very good at this

well my bday today was cool. My grandmother gave me some money, bought me a huge drink, and made a italian dinner. Parents took me to see man of steel(which was glorious), and my uncle gave me some money as well. Oh yeah dad bought me a superman shirt before the movie, which was also pretty cool. Certainly a good b-day.

happy birthday, Zae.

Happy Birthday Zae!

wooo thanks for the happy b-days from yesterday and other late stuff~

Happy belated birthday Zae and happy early birthday to Yoshi K and UM.

Happy birthday to Yoshi K.

Happy birthday, Yoshi K!

Happy birthday Yoshi K.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 22 - UM, Storm Yoshi

Thanks MCS!

Birthday tomorrow! <3

However, I'll only be getting one gift tomorrow. I have to wait till the 26th to get the other presents. D:

My birthday was a blast!

I got
$105! >:D

happy belated birthday, UM, storm yoshi, yoshi k, zae and anyone else i've missed.

also it's my birthday tomorrow. o_O

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 25 - MCD, Quizmo, GD

happy belated birthday to UM and Storm Yoshi.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 25 - MCD, Quizmo, GD

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 07.59.08.png

Aka, DSHack.org wishes MCD a Happy Birthday.
You too, Quizmo and GD, by the way.

Back